Reviews for Do I Know You
grandmagechina chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
And the obsession with melons continues. What is it about them? Its like Bradley/Wrath had a melon fetish. So disturbing.
grandmagechina chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Now Im curious. Who helped him pick out the ring?
Maurever chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Ah, I love Buccaneer/Oliver. You did a very good job at keeping them both in character.
Mew Phong chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! It's so amazing! So cute 3 yay!
IvyShort chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
OMG FAVORITEFAVORITEFAVORITE!

*round of tremendous applause*
Amythista chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Aw! I love this story. It's really amazing and you capture the characters so well. I liked Ed's little "proposal" (lame proposal, Ed) in chapter 1 and the chapter about Bradley and his wife made me giggle. Nice job!
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
This chapter is so cute! I love it.
4cherryblossoms chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
Oh, these are brilliant! :D

I saw you in the BBC, by the way. XD (Eh, I wonder why it hasn't been updated. And just when my day came up, hahaha.)

Great job! I loved them all
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This are all amazing! What I liked the most was seeing the beginnings for the less usual characters, like Wrath and Olivier.

This is a great collection of one shots, I hope you keep them up!
Charlien chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Aww, this was very cute and funny! A very good collection of things missing from the main story line :)

Good job!
Dailenna chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Hehehe, burnt pie. I love Ed's insistance that it must be poisoned or something. Heaven forbid Mei actually be on their side.
Dailenna chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Aww, the ghost of Armstrong past! Very cute. Can't break with ice-sculpting tradition, now.
Dailenna chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
"Just in time, his brain warned him and his hand blocked her knee from delivering what would have been a paralyzing blow." Oh Olivier, master of flirting!

Ahaha, and stolened his wallet. As if you don't check that you have that before you leave anywhere . . . But yes, is lulz.
Dailenna chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Ehehehe, Grumman as the seedy old man. That's a fun card to play.

Another interesting story about why Grumman wasn't in contact with her before. Nicely played.
Dailenna chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Hehehe, silly insinuations to cover for srs bsns. That's FMA for you.