Reviews for Perdition
Namii Levee chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I can certainly agree with your opinions on the matter of cyber-bullying and the ridiculousness of justifying, or at least attempting to, actions with hidden intents. I have had similar opinions myself and do engage in discussions of the like with my writer friends, and they have expressed similar concerns and outrage. So you are not alone, friend.

On another note, I am saddened to learn that you will not be updating your fanfictions, as I have taken a liking to your writing style and storytelling. You are not the only one who enjoys the Mass Effect series and the idea of FemShep and Thane Krios together. But, oh well, I cannot persuade you nor dissuade you from your version of resistance; everyone is entitled to their own actions and opinions.

Now for a review: Excellent story, love the way you handled Natalya Shepard's "Hero Journey" with Thane's intervention and the crew's loyalty to Shepard. Truly one of the better Mass Effect stories I have read here on this site. Keep up the good work with your writing.
Ms Lilly chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
B-but I wanted to read more... TT-TT

But seriouly this story is amazing, it has actually made me cry two times now.

Please don't stop writing it... Right now I'm looking for your Tumblr to see if you post anywhere other than ffn. Because I NEED more of this story!

Um... Yeah, I'll just keep looking for that Tumblr and in the meantime I'll follow this fic in the hopes that you'll post to tell where it is if you upload it anywhere else.

Thank you for taking your time in writing and posting this awesome story. Have a nice day!
nammi - bolla chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
THIS WAS SO GORGEOUS ; V ;
random Thane fan chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
First of all: Great story. Angsty, but great. IT's detailed and realistic enough to pull me into the zone I get into where I completely block out the outside world and think of nothing but the story.

Second of all: Chapter 7 struck a major chord with me. While I feel that if you don't at least update on other sites, then you'll be basically punishing your readers for the actions of others, I concur enough with your message that rather than complain, I salute you for your actions and sentiments.

Third of all: If you do end up posting on other sites, can you post a notice saying so here?

Fourth of all: Though I am a minor, I am smart enough to know a good story when I see one and I have seen several get deleted because of minor things like a summary that isn't G rated or for explicit content, despite several warnings that there was such content and even markers indicating what parts to skip. This makes me VERY upset. For those who agree, would like to do so, and are of age, I have the site of a petition to stop the deleting of such stories.

Here it is: petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net?utm_mediumtwitter&utm_sourceshare_petition#
kayelem chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
I feel awful for just having found this story when you'll no longer be updating it, but I'm adding it to my alert list justincase. I'm saddened that the recent actions of our beloved have forced you to decide to stop updating, but might I suggest An Archive of Our Own? It's another fanfiction site completely run by fanfiction writers, and although the site's interface is a little difficult to get used to, they do allow MA rated stories and I know I'm not the only one who would absolutely love to see this story completely finished.

That being said, I do have to say that up until reading your Author's Note, I have been completely oblivious of Critics United and Literate Union, and it absolutely appalls me that such a thing is being allowed to continute, though I don't know what can be done about it (Hmm...). THAT being said, I don't think it would go amiss to send the "Author's Note" you have written to the administraitor's of this site - so far it is the only cohesive and reasonable rant (for lack of a better word) that I have seen about the site removing stories. I also don't think you're going to be the first author to simply decide to stop using the site because of the recent actions being taken, which again, is sad.

And, I do have to say that I am no longer going to sit and be ignorant of what's happening on this site, thanks to you. :)

- gxr
Kimber75 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
It is ridiculous that they are doing this. You could post stories to adultfanfiction There are alot of storeis that I love that I have a feeling that are going to get deleted.
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
... I never knew about Critics United or Literate Union. Thanks for the heads up!

Don't worry, I have no intention of creating or joining any forums any time soon. Especially now that you mentioned that there is cyberbullying on the site.

I'll try my best to spread the word if need be. :) Hope everything works out.
Gildra Evestar chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. I think you captured the characters well, and gah...I pretty much just fangirled the whole time which doesn't mean much, I suppose, but it made me really happy. Thank you so much for the fantastic read.
Tikigod784 chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
One of my biggest dreads for ME3 is the fate of my previous squad members. Things don't bode well...
Tikigod784 chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
As emotional and tense as the scene between Shepard and Thane was, I couldn't help but notice the terms you chose for Thane's dialogue. "Paragon." "Fight for the Lost." As they say, pretty sneaky sis.

Now to forge on through the rest of this story...
lunar47 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
this was amazing. Really mature writing.
braxy29 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
very good, enjoyed it tremendously. well paced and divided. don't know how your earlier version read, but this worked very well.
EmbersOfAmber chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I think the story was very well executed. A truly damaged Shepard is seldom given much time in the fan fiction I've read, and considering all she's suffered/survived (or not, in the case of her death), I think she really would have some deep issues and next to no opportunity to address them. It was very moving to see that explored, as well as the strong tower of strength that I think Thane offers Shepard, despite his own looming demise. He's such a strong character himself, although so unassuming it can be easy to miss it.

I'm a dedicated Shenko lover, but Thane was the only character that tempted any of my Shepards. I finally made one just for him. :)

Thanks for sharing this; it was a bittersweet read that ended on a satisfying and somewhat hopeful note.
semper paratis chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I hadn't read the original version of this story but I very much enjoyed reading it. Great job!
Rapndash chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
A bitter-sweet story, and I loved every minute of it. Even without a lemon, your portrayal of Thane's and Shepard's affection was brilliantly done and very believable. I completely agree with the crew's reaction to Miranda, as I personally didn't like her for much of the same reasons you used. Thank you for such a wonderful story.