Reviews for Bella Swan and the Tablet of Truth
twirob chapter 11 . 2/2
awesome little story ;) but I wished there was more background on Edward when he mentioned he had sex already etc. and how old was Bella? thanks for sharing this with us though ;D
jk chapter 7 . 1/9
so Edward lost his virginity as a human? in the 1900's that wasn't typical of a 17 year old...he must have been a whore huh...or should I say rake. that's too bad, I hate whoreward..im out
jk chapter 3 . 1/9
I'm surprised that bella called for him at all. I'm more surprised that she didn't alert everyone else since its really not her dig she was obviously freakin hired by someone...as in its not her fucking dig. If it was then she would have been the one to hire Edward not someone else. And if she was keen on hiding her findings why in the fuck would she call over the guy hired by someone else HIS FIRST DAY and not her friend angela? why not just hide the tablet and say nothing?

This is bullshit, its unbeilievable...
Riam chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
Great story!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Well, he's a sucky God if he doesn't forgive her! Thanks for this fun romp!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Great fight scene made all the better by the ultimate demise of Aro, Caius and the rest of the Volturi *fist bump!* Too bad Bella got hurt but gettin' vamped was gonna happen sooner or later so why not sooner?
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Crazy bear shifters are crazy LMAO! If nothin' else, maybe they can kill the Volturi with laughter!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
I'm excited to meet Maria and the Navajo bear shifters so I'm off to chapter 9!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Okay, nice to know the Cullens will go to Heaven when they die...if ever! But why the fuck would God condemn one of his angels to survive on the blood of his own children? That's sick!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
Couldn't agree more with Bella...daylight's a burnin' LMAO! Good thing this is already complete or I'd be burnin' with impatience *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
The kind of travelin' the girls have had to do would kill me at my age...hell, it would have killed me a THEIR age LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Poor Angela and Bella must feel like they've fallen down the rabbit hole by now! Vampires? WTF!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Bella's a smart chick...it won't take her long to figure out Edward's not "normal!"
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Glad Bella's scent isn't drivin' Edward stark starin' crazy! He's actually fallin' for her personality than some supernatural preordained bond LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Did an eenie meenie minie moe on your multi-chap fics and this one won LOL! Snarky Bella is always a win in my book and so far she doesn't disappoint!