Reviews for Bella Swan and the Tablet of Truth
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 7/22
I love your storyso far. But this Edward sure doesn't speak like the 20's.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 7/21
Great Start for the story
Bakergrama chapter 1 . 5/25
I love this story...took me a while to find it again after the first read...but I did and now this must be the fifth time I've read it...soooo here we go again. Thanks for the entertainment...I love to read and fanfiction keeps me going.
b3j02 chapter 11 . 4/25
Very adventuresome! Love that Bella and Edward found Lillith at the end and made her feel better. Glad that Edward and Bella had a happily ever after. Good times. Glad Bella kept her mouth and personality.
b3j02 chapter 8 . 4/19
Poor Bella. She just has to hang in there.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 4/18
Wow. That ending was amazing on that chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder where Lillith is now? If they will find her?
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/13
Interesting! Can't wait to read more!
twirob chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
awesome little story ;) but I wished there was more background on Edward when he mentioned he had sex already etc. and how old was Bella? thanks for sharing this with us though ;D
jk chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
so Edward lost his virginity as a human? in the 1900's that wasn't typical of a 17 year old...he must have been a whore huh...or should I say rake. that's too bad, I hate whoreward..im out
jk chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
I'm surprised that bella called for him at all. I'm more surprised that she didn't alert everyone else since its really not her dig she was obviously freakin hired by someone...as in its not her fucking dig. If it was then she would have been the one to hire Edward not someone else. And if she was keen on hiding her findings why in the fuck would she call over the guy hired by someone else HIS FIRST DAY and not her friend angela? why not just hide the tablet and say nothing?

This is bullshit, its unbeilievable...
Riam chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
Great story!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Well, he's a sucky God if he doesn't forgive her! Thanks for this fun romp!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Great fight scene made all the better by the ultimate demise of Aro, Caius and the rest of the Volturi *fist bump!* Too bad Bella got hurt but gettin' vamped was gonna happen sooner or later so why not sooner?
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Crazy bear shifters are crazy LMAO! If nothin' else, maybe they can kill the Volturi with laughter!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
I'm excited to meet Maria and the Navajo bear shifters so I'm off to chapter 9!