Reviews for Not So Smooth Sailing
Hallolo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011

It was so funny, picturing McGee like that!

Thanks for writing!

SwedishNerd chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aaaaaaw, I adore the "that's how I'll know" part where Gibbs is explaining to Jenny. So cute! Adorable fic!
Aeri102 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
good story but more avction in the next one please. thanks and definitely keep writing.
ClassynSassy chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This story made me laugh. I needed that today, thanks.
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
wow! i absolutely luved this! it was wicked funny and just plain great! poor timmy is just soo akward :) great job on this!
Xcontents.pricelessX chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow, this was really good! I don't have any critiques for you except that I loved it :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I liked it a lot. Especially the dramamine part. I have a friend who took it once. Started talking about how the cieling was mountains.
MoveForward chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I loved the story...thank you so much for writing.
Keeper927 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
What a great story! Very well written, and you kept true to the characters. I am really hoping that Tony and Ziva get together this season!
pia chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
fun to read i hope that you follow up with a sequel with tony and ziva, then maybe a threequel with mcgee and abby! i don't think i've ever read anything with mcgee and abby.
semper fi ncistoolazytologin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i really liked this!

would love to see something similar with tony and ziva as the couple.

undercovers style, but more detailed ;)

they are totaly in love!
Mitford chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
so sweet
MsSchreiber chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really liked it - but it ended too soon! I vote you do a sequel!

Especially liked Tony and Ziva fooling around in the closet ... I can imagine them doing that at NCIS! Keep writing :)
MissJayne chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Loved it! Very amusing and in character.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
very cute, didnt care for the whole tim & ziva thing i was worried for a second till i saw the whole ziva tell tony she was thinking about him while kissin mcgee... was ready to rip the writer a new one with a review but i love it... great story :)