Reviews for Personal Demons
hellishrose chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I was literally holding my breath as Abby handed him the paternity results. I am glad you crafted an awesome fic that gave Tony closure while still exploring his future with Ziva. Awesome job!
hellishrose chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I really love the idea that both Gibbs and McGee know but haven't made it an issue yet or confronted Tony and Ziva. The elevator scene was rather sweet glimpse into their relationship. I can see how Ziva while she feels jealous of Jeanne also realizes she helped Tony grow
hellishrose chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Wow just found this story and I love your writing style. The relationship is intertwined with the case and my god poor Tony past meets present and I'm sure he is feeling rather conflicted. I love the snide comment 'welcome to my sex life" it is such a Dinozzo comment really. "Paris marked the end of deniability" an I am sure poor Ziva is feeling so much in all of this.
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Love it- especially the Tiva!
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I like the Leah/Tony/Ziva parts:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
I never thought of that kind of a way out but I'm sure Tony would have! Great chapter:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
All of the flashbacks are great- I adore them!
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I like McGee's flashback:) Cute.
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I hope Tiva stays together!
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Very nice chapter.
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I'm glad she's not his daughter...
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter- love the part about Ziva's snoring:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I really like the Tiva scene:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This looks like it's going to be a very interesting story!
Kimberly chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Great story! It was really true to the characters. I found myself doing what I do when I watch the show. Saying, "Oh, McGee...", and the like, haha. Good work:)