Reviews for Nicknames
bri1120 chapter 20 . 1/20
OMB you can write an amazing court case! I've never been in one and I hope to never be in one but that was amazing.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
Enjoyed this, even if discontinued 3
Vampgrl037 chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
Where is the rest? Don't leave me hangin.
FallOutGleek chapter 21 . 10/11/2011
it's been 7mth since the last update i think, but i really really hope u update soon 'cause this stroy's really good! (as you can tell from my previous crazy comment ;P)
FallOutGleek chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
LOL TIME WARRRRRRRP! Awesome :3 so abrupt, but awesome XD and i'm so confused as to what the hell's going on, but i'm still reading on because the story's good :3
FallOutGleek chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
thank heavens that unfair Judge is dead :X
FallOutGleek chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
omg i literally wanna slap SO many people in this story :O poor poor Puck :'(
FallOutGleek chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
i don't know why i feel like slapping Kurt :/ sometimes i think he's too unreasonable... but i'm no rape victim so i wouldn't know...
FallOutGleek chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
i literally almost wanted to cry when Kurt was screaming for Puck D: and Puck's mum is so mean to Burt and Puck :(( THEY DON'T DESERVE THAT.
FallOutGleek chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
'SSTILLASHOCK.
snape-rules44 chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
ok, i totally love this story. but you really need to post a message saying you won't be continuing this. it's been over a year. I never would have started this story if I had known. it's an amazing story, but you need to post something saying why it's been so long
Broken Lollipop chapter 21 . 8/28/2011
Depressing story but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I hope that there is going to be more I would like to see what happens.
anon chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
While I am enjoying the plot, your chapters really need to be proof read before you post them as there are many grammatical errors. It would also be a good idea to try to develop paragraphs rather than the sentence by sentence structure you use in this chapter.
Meana chapter 21 . 6/30/2011
Wow! Quite an intense story. I do hope you plan to continue it.
CyberWarlock chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
I just found this story. It would be lovely to see it finished. I really felt for everything both Kurt and Puck were going though. Love to see what happens for them now.
~CW