Reviews for Shades of Sunrise
Goldglow chapter 9 . 8/10
weeell.. this story is nice, but I find the characters, especially itachi, a little OOC
MayMay7 chapter 18 . 6/22
This is so beautiful, I almost cried at work
brenda sianipar chapter 18 . 6/18
ughh my heartt, i legit cried when i read this fanfiction. it is SO beautiful! i LOVE your style of writing! i love itachi and sakura's character, also, i love the 'love' and how they show their love in this story. REALLY beautifully written fanfiction. good job! keep up the good work and thank you!️️
zachanikwano chapter 18 . 6/14
One of the best written fanfics I've read. Characters are great, dialogue is great. It's both heartwarming and heart-wrenching, and you really know how to include just enough detail and then let the reader's imagination do the rest.

Thanks for this gem! 3
zinhle princessofxeris chapter 18 . 4/16
thank you for the fanfic, not alot of authors can keep Itachi in character and i really admire that the most about you work. it is one of the most out of this world fanfiction , i love it from me core, the raw emotions in there are just breathtaking ...even made me cry . so once again thank you very much cause where i am from we dont have authors wuich such amazing work ..lol the joys of living in South Africa ..again thank you
BeL1Ve chapter 18 . 4/9
Loved this! Can't believe didn't find the story before now.
The characters are great, the emotions, description are just so juicy, absolutely brilliant.

Just wondering though, why wasn't Itachi's illness mentioned more? I'm evil and I like my fave characters to suffer mwahaha.
Like a scene with he can't sleep cause he can't lie down and not feel like drowning and coughing; Sakura gets up for a drink of water and he refuses her healing... or smth along the lines.
Anyhow, great work :)
digging4more chapter 18 . 3/23
This hurt. fucking ACHES. I love it!
S chapter 18 . 2/18
This tugged on all my heartstrings.
S chapter 18 . 2/18
Beautiful...
flamestar8 chapter 15 . 2/13
dear god this story is beautiful, you are beautiful, sakura is beautiful, and itachi, fucking hell he's beautiful there's not even any words that can describes how thankful I am to you for this beautiful story. god this is masterpiece and thank you so so so much for this.
sakura haruhi kuran chapter 18 . 1/23
Io non parlo inglese molto bene per questo spero che il traduttore fara' giustuzia alle mie parole. Ho letto la tua storia in un giorno ed ogni capitolo mi ha fatto provare una cosi' vasta varieta' di emozioni: tristezza rabbia fastidio affetto e piu', sakura itachi erano cosi' perfetti insieme, cosi' umani che non potevo non amarli. La loro storia d' amore la sua lenta evoluzione mi ha fatto sognare, sorridere e piangere soprattutto XD comunque a parte tutto questo volevo soltanto dire che sei una fantastica scrittrice e inoltre volevo ringraziarti per le fantastiche emozioni che mi hai fatto provare durante la lettura!
Con affetto
Sakura haruhi kuran
Saiyagurl87 chapter 18 . 1/20
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
You had me hooked on this story, all i had to read was the first paragraph
AllFourSeasons chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
I broke down so many times reading this and this is so much more than just a fanfic. It's so much better than the Fault in our Stars crap( I will not judge if you like it) but this STORY is just so beautiful. I've come across so many stories that have distinctive writing styles and, yours are just the rare and few that I find myself just loving and craving because it's just so rare!

Everything you write always makes me see a new different aspect in life. This fanfic shouldn't be belittled as something as a fanfic, it's so much more than a story too. It's everything that should be granted as. Giving a person a second chance, patience, anger, forgiveness. This is so much more than a relationship too. This lifetale is everything that I wish to happen.

Thank you so much for writing this, for creating this, for going through hardships completing this.
I love it so much( and my opinion will probably matter little to you) but this is just extremely beautiful.(Almost as beautiful as Itachi-no one can beat itachi-). And i'm just so thankful that this EXISTS.

It's so hard expressing gratitude in words, and it's much easier in person, but everything that this protrays is everything that makes me second guess my emotions now. And i'm not saying it as a bad way, this is just so drop dead gorgeous that it makes me feel so MUCH. I could write endlessly about this, THIS EVERYTHING, and it still won't be enough. I don't think it would ever be enough.

Mrie, thank you so much for being alive!
AllFourSeasons chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
OMFG THIS FANFICTION HAS EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR YEARS, SCAVENGING ON PLANET EARTH, AND IT'S THE RIGHT MIX OF FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, AND JUST PURE EMOTIONS THAT HAS ME REELING IN MY PERSONAL ACTIONS. EVERYTHING IS JUST SO

UNICORNS AND CANDY WITH ITACHI-HE'S JUST SO PERFECT AND ITS' PLEASE DON'T DIE.