Reviews for Shades of Sunrise
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I can't stop crying from all the bittersweet moments and your story is just beautifully written! You have portray both Itachi and Sakura with human flaws and that is so wonderful and realistic! This is by far my favorite Itasaku famfic...omg I adore you this story just make my day :)
Rose chapter 18 . 3/31
Luv it!
just an anon reader chapter 18 . 3/26
I'm actually crying... I made a mistake and read this in class... Had to leave the room. You are a beautiful work of poetry, filled with grace heartache, and laced with painfully real reality. I loved this, excellent characterization, excellent character development, beautiful relationship progression. Thank you for writing this
Maizme chapter 18 . 3/22
For the lack of not finding the most forthcoming words.. I will simply say THAT. THIS. WAS. TRULY. BEAUTIFUL and i Loved Every Second.. :]
theforesttree chapter 18 . 1/24
Honestly this fic made me a itachi-sakura believer. Absolutely the best. The way you write is breathtaking.
BoomPowMina chapter 18 . 1/18
This is one of my favorite stories of all time. The emotions i feel are overwhelming...thank you SO much for writing this, you are very talented, and you shouldnt ever stop writing.

Take care.
BoomPowMina chapter 16 . 1/18
Still crying waterfalls here
BoomPowMina chapter 15 . 1/18
I am literally sobbing and crying my eyes out...oh my god
BoomPowMina chapter 14 . 1/18
I might be crying...damn
BoomPowMina chapter 8 . 1/18
This is very heartwarming...i love it very much
dragonsfae chapter 18 . 1/14
this was just beautiful! had to finish it with a box of tissues,you managed to pour out a ton of emotion with this story.
Deathcomessoon chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
This was beautiful and amazing and I admit it made me cry more than once. Thank you for the happy ending, and thank you for writing this. You made me laugh and cry and smile. This was exceptionally well written and I believe you have quite a bit of talent. Please never stop writing. This was creative and sweet and romantic (but not overly so, thank goodness). You did a perfect job with character development and I loved how you portrayed Sakura and Itachi.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
This was magical and perfect and everything i think you look for in a story. Great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I'm really loving this story—I wanted to just let you know though, the chapter title for chapter six is missing a T in the word chapter.
InazumaNina chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
This. Was. GREAT!
I have no other words for it :)