Reviews for Shades of Sunrise
Limeberry chapter 18 . 11/28
I rarely cry over stories but I have to admit that I did found my heart constricting when reading this. So beautiful. The kind of story you would read over and over again.
Sooo, so, so, so good!
I just love this story!
caipher chapter 18 . 8/20
i don't even know how to begin this review.

jesus christ.

this is one of the most beautiful, heartbreaking, enlightening, thoughtful things i've ever read - fanfiction and "real" fiction included. i found myself crying - sobbing more specifically - to this story at 2am and i wasn't the least bit shamed of this fact. i try to say these words out loud but i just can't describe the emotions you made me feel through out this story.

this was brilliant and beautiful and i thank you infinitely for such an amazing piece.
ANARCHY chapter 18 . 5/29

Wow okay I'm listening to "Magic of a Smile" and boy does it feel fitting

This was an amazing story. A story of becoming human again, and something true. Wow. I can't. This is beautiful. It made me laugh, it made me smile, it made my heart ache. Congratulations, mrie. You gave us a story we'll never forget.
Valerie Vindicated chapter 18 . 5/27
I have to tell you, I have read this fic about 3 or 4 times now, (and I never reviewed, sorry! although it is in my favs) and it just amazes me how it still moves me everytime!

It's the most beautiful, sad, bittersweet, breathtaking love story I ever read.
I think it amazing how you manage to impart so much emotion in a story and still keep light in a way. Or innocent. I can't really explain it.
And the thing I probably love most about it is that you make Itachi and Sakura so absolutely, completely, unquestionably human!
Whoever told you you couldn't write, that you should stuck to science had to be blind, or jealous or the biggest idiot that ever lived. Because you write beautifully and your style is extremelly refreshing.

Thank you for creating this amazing work!
Shiina Reiss957 chapter 2 . 5/22
swallowinthetwilight chapter 18 . 5/1
This was beautiful and amazing. First off, you are SUCH a good writer. I loved the style, the pacing - you gave Sakura such a unique voice. I loved the way she narrated and her perspective, and the interludes with itachi were an unexpected treat. First person is often done terribly, but here you totally nailed it - showed why first person can be so powerful and compelling. I loved how you had their relationship develop, and the bit where Sakura explains their type of love (not lustful or passionate, but so much deeper and soul-mate-esque) was perfect. So so good. I was hooked the whole way through, and very pleasantly surprised that this wasn't a tragedy. Thank you so much for writing. I'm so glad I stumbled across this is someone's favorites, and look forward to reading the companion piece and your other work!
Tigerlilyburn chapter 18 . 3/13
This was BEAUTIFUL! I'm crying from all the feels and I want to be able to write like you.
emmacat1234 chapter 18 . 2/15
This is truly one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. You have moved me deeply. Thank you
aqua-empress chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Wow, I love this! Pointless fluff (if I may say so :D). but very well-written, and extremely cute pointless fluff. It didn't make me want to scream, or throw my laptop against the wall either, so that's nice. :P
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Paradoxically chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
No,no, don't ever regret referencing poems! As I'm reading this, "this is how the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper" is bouncing around in my head and adding this extra dimension to the story. I'll be honest, it's compounding the sadness- which is brilliant. I know it's been ages since you finished this story, and maybe you'll never see this review, but I think you deserve some confirmation that your references are awesome and appropriate.
Kushina-san chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Good heavens this story make me smile and cry each time i read it! definitively one of the Best i've ever ever ever!
J.C chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
I've never read something so beautiful, detailed, and emotional.
I have to bookmark this because it's so perfect.
So wonderfully descriptive and imaginative.

bah 3
crangelique chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
"I've told you that I loved him, and love was never meant to wait on the sidelines. Love was never meant to give up."

This was such a beautiful read. It was surreal. The emotions felt real.

Konoha was misspelled though and the piece was not devoid of mistakes. Nevertheless, it was a great story.