Reviews for Shades of Sunrise
AllFourSeasons chapter 18 . 7/26
I broke down so many times reading this and this is so much more than just a fanfic. It's so much better than the Fault in our Stars crap( I will not judge if you like it) but this STORY is just so beautiful. I've come across so many stories that have distinctive writing styles and, yours are just the rare and few that I find myself just loving and craving because it's just so rare!

Everything you write always makes me see a new different aspect in life. This fanfic shouldn't be belittled as something as a fanfic, it's so much more than a story too. It's everything that should be granted as. Giving a person a second chance, patience, anger, forgiveness. This is so much more than a relationship too. This lifetale is everything that I wish to happen.

Thank you so much for writing this, for creating this, for going through hardships completing this.
I love it so much( and my opinion will probably matter little to you) but this is just extremely beautiful.(Almost as beautiful as Itachi-no one can beat itachi-). And i'm just so thankful that this EXISTS.

It's so hard expressing gratitude in words, and it's much easier in person, but everything that this protrays is everything that makes me second guess my emotions now. And i'm not saying it as a bad way, this is just so drop dead gorgeous that it makes me feel so MUCH. I could write endlessly about this, THIS EVERYTHING, and it still won't be enough. I don't think it would ever be enough.

Mrie, thank you so much for being alive!
AllFourSeasons chapter 16 . 7/26
OMFG THIS FANFICTION HAS EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR YEARS, SCAVENGING ON PLANET EARTH, AND IT'S THE RIGHT MIX OF FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, AND JUST PURE EMOTIONS THAT HAS ME REELING IN MY PERSONAL ACTIONS. EVERYTHING IS JUST SO

UNICORNS AND CANDY WITH ITACHI-HE'S JUST SO PERFECT AND ITS' PLEASE DON'T DIE.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 18 . 6/25
This was so well done! I loved it!
I only started reading fanfiction recently (last couple of months), and most of what I have read has been SasuSaku (because I love them so much! _). Out of curiosity I looked up ItaSaku and chose this story, and I'm so, so sssooo glad I chanced upon it because, *LISTEN*, this is the most heartbreakingly beautiful story I have ever read. I even cried like a baby during the happy parts. I wish so much that Itachi had gotten a happy ending like the one you wrote, because he deserved that and so much more. Thank you, thank you for such a wonderful story.
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 4/9
This, i don't have words to describe it, it was just beautiful. completely and utterly beautiful. it was so realistic, everyone was in character. i love reading stories about Itachi, but usually they change him, make him too cold, too arrogant, too different, if you get what i mean. but i love this story, and i love you for writing it. you've made me cry so many times reading this. Itachi was human in this, i mean most fanfics make him too perfect, too, yeah... but you don't. I've always thought that he deserved better, and it tore me up. you gave him (the REAL him, not some dreamed up out of character, Gary-stue washed out imitation) a happy ending. this was perfect, absolutely perfect... this in my opinion, is true love. not that wildly passionate business that to me, isn't worth the stress. gentle, sweet, pure and kind, true love...
Alibi Nonsense chapter 18 . 3/29
That is perfect. It's one of those stories which just leaves you a little off balance and wondering what to do with yourself. I sort of half cried with the 'leaving her' bit, and his description of her, and her descriptions of her love for him. You just have such brilliant descriptions, too: they're new and wonderful, and I loved the 'fate is like a cobweb' thing.
It's just a beautiful fic. It's just left me at a loss, because I read it, and it's read and gone and done, and I don't know what to do, because it's finished and I know what happens, and it's happened...
Wow.
Mythaeology chapter 18 . 3/3
This story is one of my favorite ItaSaku fics. You have destroyed me, and I love it.
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 18 . 2/27
I honestly don't remember the last time I read something so beautiful so powerful so emotional. I have read my fair share of stories whether they were angst or sad or whatever but I have only ever once felt this dam of emotions open before and it was so long back ago.
I love you for writing this amazing amazing story. I cried for nearly an hour and I can still feel tears running down my face and my nose being clogged and its annoying it really is up but I feel good. I feel good :)
OH MY GOSH. That was honestly the best story I have ever read! I was seriously considering writing a very lengthy review with a lot of strong language if you killed off Itachi. But you didn't! Thank goodness I don't think my heart could have taken that. All I want to say is thank you for writing this. Thank you thank you THANK YOU
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 18 . 2/21
And so bless this little story that avoided all those cliches that are out there, withstood all my tears and broke through my gloominess of the day with lovely, emotionally developed characters, uniquely written but perfect changes in point of view and oh so much wonderful roundness of both Sakura and Itachi that I feel like they are both more of a human and real than I am. With this, over and out, Yuuki off to find a corner to curl up in and think.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 16 . 2/21
Waaaaah! Yoy crueeeel, crueeeel author! I'm bawling again! And I must say, I love your raw metaphors. Like when you likened the heartstopping fear and desperation in the face of losing someone and being determined to do everything in your power to save them no matter how hopeless, to a mother rushing into the house aflame to save her children despite the cries of onlookers how useless it is. I adored that one. Your mind has beautifully original and precise associations when it comes to emotions.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 15 . 2/18
I can't! You cruel, cruel, wonderful so heartlessly, tragically brutal author! Why? That was so beautiful and so damn sad I want to curl up and not move for a week at least. I really need a hug. I have already used up all the tissues I have in my bag. One more chapter and I'll have to use the sleeves of my cardigan to dry my tears...
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 12 . 2/18
I have this lovely, but still a creeping feeling that by the end, the word 'listen' is going to make my heart clench but my lips smile. Let's see how that turns out.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 8 . 2/17
Wait, wait. I kinda knew that expecting a happy ending with Itachi story of the yes-massacre type is being optimistic, but to so subtly state that my spark of hope might be crushed... Like I said, your every word in this fic is tearing me open, I swear.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 5 . 2/17
Oh, for the love of... This was so... simple and raw and so damn emotion-packed and dark. Your writing is just so full of emotions and you make them the obvious centerpiece in such an uninhibited and clear way that it just strips me of my defenses and just cuts so deep... I cried at the end of this, to be honest. Do you know how hard it is to write like that? To be able to make someone cry? And you just did because the vibes with which your story is delivered tugged at me so strongly. I will keep on reading this, but know that already you have done what many could not. Thank you.