Reviews for Unique
seraphm chapter 11 . 7/5
That ending was so abrupt tho
This is so perfect, I have no words. Everyone is in character, the story is well thought out, the scenes artfully written. Perfection.
This was exactly what I was looking for in a supernatural/dexter crossover! Thank you for the read :)
FrancineMarie chapter 11 . 1/21
Impressively in character. These guys have such unique voices and you nailed it. I adored this, exactly what I was looking for in this crossover. Seriously good work.
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
You really have a gift for writing Dexter. He's so in-character! I'm impressed.
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This story is a really good take on a crossover, and I'm happy to see it's completed, so I'll finish this without thinking of updates.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
This has got to be the best crossover fic I've ever read. Your characterization, especially for Dexter's inner monologue, was on point, and I loved the ending!
Castianamicheals chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Loved the story.
jmstevens chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Yay! Gabriel's here to save the day..well, after yanking Dean's chain for a while...
jmstevens chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Eeks! They're in a vampire nest?
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Yup..Dean's laughing at you, Dexter...deal with it!
klu chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
This was a VERY enjoyable crossover. You had the perfect blend of characters from both shows and did an excellent job of capturing their voices, especially Dexter's inner monologue and Cas' speech patterns.
You also did a wonderful job of injecting humor at unexpected points and getting me to audibly cackle at the beautifully timed jokes.
I loved how after everything, it was Gabe who 'fixed' Dean.
Thanks for writing.
killgore444 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
A surprisingly good story. Well done.
MarieAlexander chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
That was really, really good. This story is one of the few jewels on Fanfiction that not only has correct grammar and writing style I general, but also doesn't have OOC behavior in the protagonists.
Well done!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
This was great. I think it really captured the flavor of both shows really well.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This looks like its going to be very interesting. Two of my favorite shows together...I won't know who to root for. Neither one of them (Dean or Dexter) is accustomed to loosing-letting the monster get away and I'm sure that at this point they both see the other as such.