Reviews for Unique
Pancakes chapter 11 . 1/29
God, I love this story. You wrote it so perfectly that its like watching an episode of dexter with all the sardonic humour of supernatural thrown in. I was grinning so hard at the end when dean drove by. Masterful. Thanks for the story!
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Gabriel is a necessary component of any Winchester story that works its way into a corner, isn't he? I wish they would bring him back into canon just to see the look on Dean's face when it happens.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Thinking is not going to help,, Dexter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Dexter has never seen a Winchester in motion. Walking on an even wilder side than our local neighborhood psycho can even imagine.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Fantastic story! You got Dexter's inner monologue spot on!
seraphm chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
That ending was so abrupt tho
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
This is so perfect, I have no words. Everyone is in character, the story is well thought out, the scenes artfully written. Perfection.
This was exactly what I was looking for in a supernatural/dexter crossover! Thank you for the read :)
FrancineMarie chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
Impressively in character. These guys have such unique voices and you nailed it. I adored this, exactly what I was looking for in this crossover. Seriously good work.
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
You really have a gift for writing Dexter. He's so in-character! I'm impressed.
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This story is a really good take on a crossover, and I'm happy to see it's completed, so I'll finish this without thinking of updates.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
This has got to be the best crossover fic I've ever read. Your characterization, especially for Dexter's inner monologue, was on point, and I loved the ending!
Castianamicheals chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Loved the story.
jmstevens chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Yay! Gabriel's here to save the day..well, after yanking Dean's chain for a while...
jmstevens chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Eeks! They're in a vampire nest?
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Yup..Dean's laughing at you, Dexter...deal with it!