Reviews for Unique
TripleLLL chapter 10 . 2/20
I'll just say I love you and this story needs more review thank you for the millionth time for finishing it
TripleLLL chapter 6 . 2/20
Loved it. Great dexter observations
TripleLLL chapter 9 . 2/20
I'm slow art checking my pm's. By like 5 years. Lol.

I'm very happy you finished this fic. I'm used to fan fics sadly good ones stopping forever. I'll ve re-read now. Toodles.

Fyi still an awesome first chapter.
oochya chapter 7 . 2/9
An amazing story tarnished by a disappointing end. I've never actually watched the Supernatural series, but I love the Dexter series. With Dexter as the narrator, this was an awesome decision as I experienced the Supernatural world at the same time he did. Additionally, Dexter's character was captured incredibly well. I loved your story. It was everything one could hope for. Truly, it is what all authors should want for their own crossovers. However, the one thing that took away from all of it was the strange, anticlimactic ending. The story had all good things: rising action of the hunt, the amusingly mystified cast of Supernatural, and an interesting case of the Canary factory case to boot. However, come the last few chapters, I'm left unsatisfied. Rather than a fun, philosophical discourse between Dexter and the Supernatural cast, we get a suddenly very violent Dexter put down just as suddenly by Castiel. It just doesn't make sense why Dexter would suddenly act out; he's much more analytical than that. The discourse that's been sorely wanted comes instead from a random archangel thrown in, apparently after Dexter's tail. Regarding the archangel, nothing was more confusing and seemingly random than his appearance. Much like an essay, new ideas should never be presented in the conclusion. As such, the abrupt introduction to the archangel guy in the final chapter only furthered my confusion. Even now, I'm still unsure who he is because he was barely introduced at all. No build up was given anywhere leading to his arrival. Sure, he's after Dexter, but nothing really comes up from it. Does Dean, what, accept the archangel's actions and let him be on his merry way just because Dexter killed him? There were loose ends I'm not sure we're supposed to be there or not. Is it supposed to be inferred that the guy is still following Dexter, and therefore the origin of Dexter's suffering at the end of Season 4? Further considering the ending, one of the reasons the climax came off as unsatisfactory had to be the displaced murder of Dean. While a cool little intro into the story, without the chapter within the story itself, the Dexter-kidnapping-Dean arc breaks off rather unevenly. After he's kidnapped, the perspective moves immediately over to Sam and Cas on the case. I think if that first chapter was moved, rewritten, or even just copied, over to its actual time setting, it would be really help the flow of the story. On an unrelated note, something that completely distracted me from the final chapter was the sudden disappearance of Dexter after being knocked unconscious. If it weren't for the epilog, the reader would have no idea where his body went. Did they leave him there? I don't really know since it's never really said during the entirety of the chapter. To reiterate, I really do like your story, despite what might be said. I just think improvements could be done. Build up for the archangel and maybe tie up that loose end, whatever he's doing. Give me more background so I can more understand him. Show me Dexter's unconsciousness during the Supernatural discourse so I know he's safe. Regarding the strange OOC rage-out by Dexter, while I would absolutely love your story to have a different ending where the Supernatural crowd and Dexter reach a nonviolent resolution, I understand if it can't happen. At the very least, please give a reason for his attack: Dexter could still have plausible deniability or least a demonically good threat or two. Perhaps Sam could rage in his brother's defense? Anyway, thanks for the interesting story and, as always, have a nice day.
Pancakes chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
God, I love this story. You wrote it so perfectly that its like watching an episode of dexter with all the sardonic humour of supernatural thrown in. I was grinning so hard at the end when dean drove by. Masterful. Thanks for the story!
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Gabriel is a necessary component of any Winchester story that works its way into a corner, isn't he? I wish they would bring him back into canon just to see the look on Dean's face when it happens.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Thinking is not going to help,, Dexter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Dexter has never seen a Winchester in motion. Walking on an even wilder side than our local neighborhood psycho can even imagine.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Fantastic story! You got Dexter's inner monologue spot on!
seraphm chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
That ending was so abrupt tho
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
This is so perfect, I have no words. Everyone is in character, the story is well thought out, the scenes artfully written. Perfection.
This was exactly what I was looking for in a supernatural/dexter crossover! Thank you for the read :)
FrancineMarie chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
Impressively in character. These guys have such unique voices and you nailed it. I adored this, exactly what I was looking for in this crossover. Seriously good work.
Smiling Seshat chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
You really have a gift for writing Dexter. He's so in-character! I'm impressed.
Smiling Seshat chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This story is a really good take on a crossover, and I'm happy to see it's completed, so I'll finish this without thinking of updates.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
This has got to be the best crossover fic I've ever read. Your characterization, especially for Dexter's inner monologue, was on point, and I loved the ending!