Reviews for Happy Birthday
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
going thru older Teslen fics and stumbled across this gem. LOVE IT! And I would totally wish for a half naked Tesla for my birthday!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I can actually imagine Helen doing that!

That was actually really cute!

I really like the way you write! :)
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
hehehehehe thats so cute! i am not a huge fan of Nicola but this was a pritty good story with him. i love some of the sets of lines in this. its epic! please write more because this was AMAZING! it was so funny andit made me spill hot chocolate all over my new white dress but thats ok because this was so good!

Keep up the outstanding work!
pixifairyangel chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
aw i love this story! its got humour and romance ;) and tesla and helen :)... my fave line is the real meaning of international relationships ahhaha... and props to you for using Serbian! :):)... one small correction though.. in the context that you are using the word "pravo" (real) there is no "g" at the end.. so its "pravO" instead "of pravoG" :) ... great story!
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
this was hysterical! haha i thoroughly enjoyed every second of it ]

~DK Rhoswen
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Hey there,

Let me say this is a GREAT chapter/story, I'm loving it. You're doing MARVELOUS...truly marvelous and I can't wait for more. You have me on the edge of my seat. :-D Thank you for posting and sharing your talent.