Reviews for Bacon in the Morning
ne71 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Wow. This was terrific. Great moment with Beckett reading the story that was obviously about her, and the bit of the story itself really intrigued me. I'd love to see that written out.

Small detail, but I laughed at her "teenaged girls" assessment of Ryan and Esposito. Can't remember if that's something from the show or not, but I liked it regardless.

Great story, thanks.
Nick
The-KLF chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love the idea that he writes things that no one ever sees. And bacon. Obviously.
Lisa chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I save the best stories in a file on my cellphone so that I can read them later. Your story is in that file, good job! Plus: BACON!
Marjorie chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I really enjoyed the story. IMHO, I think there's an opportunity to make it longer. There are just so many ways that this story can go... I would love to see a continuation. Congrats.
B.anon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very nice piece.
KG86 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wohoo, just found this and LOVED it
Evening Rain chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
One of the first Castle stories I've read that keeps them both in character- bravo! Thanks for renewing my hope (which I was beginning to lose!)
Overpressure chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow! excellent story. I'm torn between wishing there were more of it and marveling at how it is just right as is.
PossibleIdeasAreLimitless chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Incredible. I love how you wrote Castle's writing process and how he kept every script of each of his books. I, too, figured he would, especially after the episode "A Rose for Everafter" when he withdraws a photo of him and Kyra Blaine from one of his manuscripts that he keeps on a shelf in his office. Excellent piece of fiction!

-PIAL
tansypool chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was great :) your author's note made the vegetarian giggle. Be proud!
LauraLaitaine chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
What a lovely interlude I love the idea of Beckett having a bit of a fangirl moment too
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow! Really liked this story, too! And I am up really late but I don’t care cause this is awesome (and I am having like 3 cokes to finish these stories). Oh but anyhoo, beautifully written story! The one line that read, “But the box on the desk and the stack in the closet spoke of years of unseen labor and self-discipline, something that didn't match with the playboy image he cultivated so carefully,” was absolutely my favorite line from the whole story. It just shows a side of Castle that we all seem to overlook in our writing. This story made me view the Castle/Beckett relationship in a thoughtful new way. Great job!

~Scarlet

P.S. Ryan and Esposito pillow fight ROFL. I can imagine!
krazykitkat chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Really lovely.
dano010 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Really good story.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!