Reviews for A Brief Charter of Regard
wintermoon2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I do hope there's going to be more to this. I love sam/daniel so much and there's such a shortage of it out there. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Sweet. I like the first chapter the best.
hifield chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Very, Very enjoyable - love both of these characters and you did a very good job with the story.
milkywaymidnight chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Oh, I so loved it! Sam/Daniel are the best! Great job! And I do hope to see some more stories about them from you!
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
It looks like the remark from Cam, although an innuendo was not intended, hurt Danny...and nobody realizes this.
MuseUrania chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
drgemini86 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Wow, well, at least Sam managed to tell him how she felt. Loving the circumstances. Also loving cheeky!Daniel pretending not to hear her so she'd come to him and get out of the rain. Aww. Yet again, I wish more real-life guys were like him, lol.

Anywho, nice work! Can't wait to read more of your work!

: )
nana lee chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Loved short but very sweet
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I like this. Never seen anything similar. :) And I'm very interested in what's next, after that ending.
jodiesto chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Great start!
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Nice opening to this story. I hope you continue soon. :D
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Love it! Seriously, just awesome. I love how different the boys are. Some stories where all the guys are involved, they end up being lumped together as 'the boys' with no discerning characteristics or whatever between them most of the time (except for some stereotypical geekiness, wisecracking, bruteness!philosophy, etc)... but this just rocks. I love how you differentiate between the men of SG-1, how different their touches are: Cam - well-meaning and helpful but sort of not knowing what he's doing; Teal'c - just as well-meaning but probably more used to massaging tougher women, like Ish'ta, lol. And Daniel, who's just right. *happy sigh*

Oh, I can see that awkward look of Daniel's in my head. Poor guy. Sam's so oblivious, and Cam's kinda clumsy in saying she overdid it in Washington, thus increasing Daniel's discomfort. I get the feeling that nothing happened like what he's thinking, but it's kinda nice in a way that he's jealous.

Can't wait for more! I wonder whether Sam feels more for him than wanting to take him home (I'll bet she does when no-one's around, lol).

Nice work! Your writing is wonderful! :o)

: )
nana lee chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Holly Hanna, Daniel has the touch.

please update
Skyuni123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Wow, really well written. Interesting well worded chapter. Would like to read more. 10/10