Reviews for Things Never Spoken
AeriaGloriis chapter 20 . 5/2/2012
This story is so heartbreaking! In a good way, of course. I'm teary-eyed at some point almost every chapter. It's so emotional, and I facking love that!
ManiaAdun chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
Wow, this is so beautiful!
Mevenia chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
Yaaaaaay! I love this fic and am so happy for the update. I love seeing how terrible things get for the characters yet they stay so fiercely loyal because sometimes that is all they have left to go on. Even bickering can't bridge the chasm between Renji and rukia, forcing them to rely on emotions and instincts they never wanted to reveal to the other.
Knifeinthedarkness chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
good stroy so far, plz update soon
ResplendentQuetzal chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Wow, been reading this over the last few days and honestly, it's amazing. The writing, character development, plot - it's all faultless. Hope you keep it up and can't wait to read more!
porphyro chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
it saddens me that you haven't updated this story yet. It's well written and the portrayal of characters is not a very long stretch from the original. Your story just proves the worthiness of Renji-Rukia pair. haha

I'll be keeping an eye out for your update. )
AeriaGloriis chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
Great story, beginning to this last chapter. It's so angsty, which I typically love. Here, it's no different. The inner turmoil Renji goes through throughout the fic is very real, and I think true to his character (if he did have to go through all the horribleness he has in this fic). And the writing is precise and extremely well written as well. Love it! I'll be looking out (anticipating, really) for future updates :)
ManiaAdun chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
More please!
coconut13 chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
This story just keeps getting better and better! Poor Renji!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
I'm so happy to see an update for this fic! Now I'm just itching to see what Renji and the real Rukia's reunion will be like. I hope she beats the crap out of him for what he did. Though I do understand why he did it, it's still sad that he gave up so easily.:( Anyway, I'm glad you're still writing for this fic. It's still one of the few great ones out there for this pairing. I hope you update again soon!
ReNjIsfavoritecholcolate159 chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
i 3ed! plz update soon!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
Aww, this story is amazing! It's one of the few RenjiRukia that are worth reading. Even with all the angst and the pain, all the moments between them make up for it. I wonder what Aizen has in store for Renji and if he'll ever reunite and be happy with Rukia.:'( Anyway, I loved this from the very beginning and I really hope you update soon!
The Addict chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
I'm so excited. Is Renji finally going to realize that they need each other. I'm sorry I'm so annoying I truly cannot help it.
Mevenia chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
I love and hate this pairing...they can never get it together and you did and have done an amazing job at capturing their imperfect perfectness...lol. Also, perfect characterization and timing of Orihime relaying renji's message to Rukia! Stay inspired and update soon!
cynder81 chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
I'm glad she finally went to him and realized he meant more to her than she thought. Great sex scene glad they finally get around to it. It will be interesting how she will choose between him and ichigo and how they could be together since renji is supposed to be executed. Especially with byakuya hot on their tails.

Great chapter,please update soon :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »