Reviews for Origins
ash greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
this story is amazingness! the concept of elves being faeries is brilliant!

keep writing D

Ash Greenleaf
Blinky-sama chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This made me smile. It was so beautiful, both the imagery and the pain of unrequited love.

The problem with most LOTR fanfics is that they are usually not well-written enough. If it's not as beautiful as Tolkien wrote it, it's just not believable, is it?

While it's not in his writing style, it is certainly "litterary" enough. It moved me, and that's an achievement for any author. Move your audience. You're the best. :)
Kaoru Wolf chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very pretty, I enjoyed this short fic a lot. I've never really been interested in fanfiction for the LOTR series because I always felt awkward about reading fanfiction for a book (or three). But, once again, I am completely blown away by your writing.

Just one thing:

The summary may have a misplaced modifier (it sounds like Legolas' thoughts are dying on a battlefield, not him.) Then again, that sentence is a little unusual.

BTW, was "Ain't Afraid to Die" stripped off of by the moderators or did you remove it yourself?
Nat aka Merry chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Whoa...Awesome. That's all I can say. Awesome.
Always,
SoccerStar03
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Lovely, and very well written. The AU parts are interesting.

.:ElveNDestiNy:.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Ah, Legolas. Orlando Bloom sure makes him a hot elf ;) This is a touching piece and I greatly enjoyed reading it. I've written a few LotR fics myself but I don't believe that I've posted any to date. Someday, someday...in the mean time, I intend to read more of your stories. LotR, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop...you've definitely picked some great concepts to work with, I love them all.

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri ~
onelastcry chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
beautiful
Dessa Veleur chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Very much like Legolas! i liked it a lot. Although, I feel like eating a huge pint of icecream all by myself and crying for lost loves. ;) A very good short story. :)
kaput chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
AWWWWWW! Wait, who's "she"? I've only read to the part at Isengard after the battle of Helm's Deep, so I wouldn't know.
ShinzonAurthurDentEiffel65nut chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This is good... You have my elvin mum's name.