Reviews for The Quickest Way
Loved the ending!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 7/5
Looool love it
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/8
Beautiful, hysterical...everyone who has ever been in love with someone they're scared to be face to face with will get this. And be envious, given not all those who are desired from a distance are so kind when close up.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 4/19
Loved Jim's ending statement! Had me laughing for a good couple of minutes imagining the expression he'd be wearing while saying that. Good job on the story, was a fun read! Could you do a similar one from Spock's point of view? Thought that might be kinda interesting. :)
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Really enjoyable story. To favourites it goes! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I found this story to be very clever-the whole chess situation was fascinating!
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS IS AAAHHH
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
LULZ! I love it! Oh Spock, you definitely deserve some entertainment in the form of an oblivious Jim Kirk after all the trouble stirs up.
thisislogical chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I have read so many, SO many Kirk/Spock fics, and this has got to be one of my favorites.
candypink26 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i absolutely loved this, the events just flow so naturally with great detail, and i couldn't stop laughing! (poor jim oh my god) plus, the last line just slayed me and i just love this fic so, so much, awesome job!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Lol, really fun!
Amon.Beck chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was the best ending EVER. THE FUCKING END.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Okay, just for the punchline. I was "mmm this is okay" and then the punchline was fucking perfect :P
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
The ending wasn't just the icing one the cake it was the goddamn sprinkles. -sighs- Probably the little words, candles and strawberries too. Don't diss the strawberries.
dontbevain chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hah. Best ending ever. Fantastic.