Reviews for How To Date a Beautiful Woman
readingishappiness3 chapter 15 . 5/26
This. This was a very enjoyable ride. Thank you.
Salamander Erg chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I read this story a long time ago, but never forgot how awesome it was. I'm so glad I found it again.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
Yeah I was wondering about the harming of the redheads.

Kate and Lorne. I had a feeling. And not that I'm again inter-mystical relationships. Just Kate and Lorne?
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Ahh and the cookie crumbles ... or starts to get back together.

That was so beautiful. I did a whole cheer for Fred and Faith :-D

And now I am starting to see how that vibrator got into the picture. :-)
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
Sex at the same time huh?

It seems sort of cosmic. Like I should expect the PTBs or whoever to be upthere laughing in the next chapter
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Great way to end that chapter.

It was so Angel. Added a bit of levity
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
The character development and the plot is enough to make my teeth hurt at the greatness
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
They go to Kate?

Well I suppose she is WAY better than Lilah. Umm. Yeah.

So lol and It's not like they can go to Sunnydale.

Either way? I like it. A lot. Men are idiots.

I mean I ADORE those three but they really are.
Connie chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Is Angel's first name really Geraldo? I don't recall any episode that i've seen that says that, i thought it was Liam, or something like that. Hm, oh well...
Mia chapter 15 . 3/21/2003
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You did a wonderful job writing it and I really enjoyed it. Good Job!
panthea chapter 15 . 3/11/2003
one of the best fics I've read in awhile! loved the switching back and forth, making the whole thing a recounting from the two POVs. very true to the charcters and very believable. you've got a great sense of humor and the pairings were very romantic. the foreshadowing helped a lot and it melded marvelously.

i hope to read more of your stuff soon! ;-)
UnknownSource chapter 15 . 11/11/2002
Personally i never been one for Faith/WEs pairing but boy did that rock! seriously, the humour and the angst perfectly ballanced with a little pinch of action and a whol lota swearin'! cant wait to read Dating for dummies! U ROCK!
Lan chapter 15 . 10/30/2002
I officially love this story. I could just imagine them saying the things you wrote. And just, wow. You rock.
de profuundis chapter 15 . 9/28/2002
that was f*cking brilliant! i almost fell of my seat a couple times from laughing! THANK YOU for a wonderful ffic experience. :)
Wynn chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
I loved this story, especially Faith/Wes. The structure kept me intrigued, with two story lines (present and past.) Lorne was a doll; I laughed out loud when he smacked the three guys on the back of the head. And the Faith/Cordelia bonding was awesome. Excellent story.