Reviews for Mixed Feelings
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Cool idea. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nicolene B chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Interesting story!
ChelseaWinchester chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I don't know if ive keft a review before but i've read this before so i just wanted to say how much i love this fic! :) -chelsea
Tonee Alto chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Very interesting aspect, original and well-written. Loved it.
k.4 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Great work!
aslhouse chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I really like this. It shows all of the brotherly love that is so apparent in the show. Of course, Dean would never give up on Sam. Very well written.
Red K 5 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
That isn’t fair... please make a sequel to this... I want to read about Sam hunting with bipolar
cold kagome chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
omg.. i love the ending.. at least sammy trying his best..
lemongrass213 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love this unusual story. It's an interesting look at a mood disorder. I wish it had been longer.
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
wow this was a really good story u should do another medical issue story involving dean and i got to say ur medical issue stories are really good
Sylvie91 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Hi!

Wow, this was an awesome story! I am still shocked that you killed John :-( But, I loved how Dean filled John's shoes abd became an excellent caregiver for Sammy. Your stories never cease to amaze me and I always enjoy reading them!

I don't know what you are planning on writing next, but if you want an idea, I think you should write a fic where Sam was born with some kind of mental or physical disability, like autism or blindness, or paralysis, and write about the challenges that his family faces as they raise him. I have read a lot of fics with a disabled Dean, but it is rare that I come across a fic that has a disabled Sam :-(

But whatever you decide on writing next, I am sure it is going to be amazing, as always!

Sylvia
SKJ-H chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Story Idea: After "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" - Bobby was killed by his zombie wife and Sam was there to see it all happen. Lots of blood.

How Sam manages Bobby's death and how Dean deals with Sam.

Just a thought.

Keep up the great work.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I think this is a great story & I'd love to see the next chapter. I just have a thing or two I'd like to mention; some of the dialogue seemed really rushed & superficial to me. For example: "Mr Winchester, I can't begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you. But it is in Sam's best interests to be cared for by professionals while he is very unwell."

The words definitely sound like the doctor feels bad for them, but nothing really hints at his remorse, no changes in his expression were mentioned, no sympathy in his voice, if you get what I'm saying. :) Other than that, this is a fantastic story! :D
Emzii-luvs-SPN chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Love this story so far, it's really interesting. Please keep going! xx
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
omg.. poor sammy,, is dean going to give up on sammy?