Reviews for Why?
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Short and well.. I wouldn't say sweet because it isn't, but it isn't supposed to be. Love you laying out all the reasons Loghain could have acted as it did and in the end, not seeming to care about them. What happened, happened. No regrets.
Windchime68 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is lovely. :) I hated Loghain after my first play through the game (seeing him, as I did, through my own Warden's eyes, and those of Alistair), and I saw him as just a one-dimensional, power-hungry villain. Reading 'The Stolen Throne' changed that for me, and after that I found myself asking 'Why?' an awful lot. I don't think there is a simple answer, and here you cover a lot of the aspects that I felt influenced his actions.
AndrastesKnickers chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
o I like it. I read The Stolen Throne and Loghain was actually my favorite character. I have so much more respect for him now and understand his actions even if they were wrong.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I like it-esp "half an army is better than none." The fact is that Loghain made the right tactical decision. The Wardens never have the stones to admit that they were late with the beacon (for whatever reason), and Teagan and Eamon are quick to accuse (and they weren't there!
Erynnar chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I like this very much! I mean, I disliked Loghain intensly in game, but people who were good and do bad things are not on dimensional. And I have read the books too, so this was a nice combo of game and books. Thanks for writing it. : )