Reviews for Again? Hell, NO! But
Beautiful outstanding great story
Most outstanding. Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
Damn. Lighthearted for most of the story and then bang! Very poignant ending.
I must say, I liked the addition of siblings for Hermione- especially since the murder or sudden deaths of siblings is an interesting explanation for her sort of standoffish attitude in the early books.
hawksma chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Excellent, thank you for the entertainment.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
An excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
This is quite the chapter. I like the way you have the Potters resurrect. It's one the best reasons I have read. Especially the fact that all of the people V killed came back. Not just the Potters.
EMReader81 chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Omg the last part had me teary-eyed! Just wanted to say this is a lovely story, you did a wonderful incorporating so many different elements into a story with good reading flow. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
BillBrink chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
I really liked this work. Some of your twists from canon made more sense than canon. Your first chapter grabbed my interest right away. One loose end you left was what happened to Draco. I thought you were making him another antagonist to complicate Harry's life after Hogwarts, but you just took his money away and left him impotent. Another was what happened to the Lord Black title after Padfoot's death. It was a very nice ending. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you continue to write.
neweldi chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
Thanks, I like it :-)
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
This was a great story and sad that they died but great how many kids did Siri and remy have in the end and how old were they wen they died stacey
dennisud chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
A wake up call is needed for Ron while eventually Luna not being with Harry here should be with Neville, not to read the next chapter.
desireejones99 chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Exceptional entertainment
Daithi4377 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
James lived quite a long life even taking out the ten years he was dead at age 21. Very good story enjoyed it immensely. I noticed that there was an update for Ron but nothing was said as to Draco or if Pansy actually stayed with him once she found out there wasn't bear,y the amount of money she was expecting lmao.
Daithi4377 chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Awesome update for seven years. The Wizarding world at 1998 doesn't look anything like it did the first time around.
Daithi4377 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Nice that this time around Hogwarts will benefit from the snake and knowing it will go to the school and not to Dumbledores or Snapes pocket! Now if only Dumbledore had done all that the first time around Harry's life would have been so much easier and he wouldn't have had to live it twice.