Reviews for Again? Hell, NO! But
desireejones99 chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Exceptional entertainment
Daithi4377 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
James lived quite a long life even taking out the ten years he was dead at age 21. Very good story enjoyed it immensely. I noticed that there was an update for Ron but nothing was said as to Draco or if Pansy actually stayed with him once she found out there wasn't bear,y the amount of money she was expecting lmao.
Daithi4377 chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Awesome update for seven years. The Wizarding world at 1998 doesn't look anything like it did the first time around.
Daithi4377 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Nice that this time around Hogwarts will benefit from the snake and knowing it will go to the school and not to Dumbledores or Snapes pocket! Now if only Dumbledore had done all that the first time around Harry's life would have been so much easier and he wouldn't have had to live it twice.
Daithi4377 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Yes Arthur got wise fast pity it was after Ron was born lol. Molly taking into consideration her husbands job...right I remember in canyoning her breaking the Statute of Secrey at Kings cros yelling about Muggles and gate 9 3/4 so I really wasn't surprised she pretty much did the same this time around just on a different subject.
Daithi4377 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Lol Ron in Slytherin...howler incoming! I'm so glad Luna is in the Lions Den as well no more abuse for her at school.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Will Azkaban be harsh enough to hold him...will they get the spell broken on Fawkes because if Dumbledore calls him he may not have a choice but to help him.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
They are going to have their own little community on Grimmauld. Hmmm wonder if this Shaula will be any better for Draco or will Harry still have to deal with an arrogant prat in Hogwarts?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
I can't imagine having a 35 year old mind in a nine year old body. Though having his parents back and being able to save so many people would more than make up for the awkwardness.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
200 people resurrected the Goblins and the he Ministry will be going crazy! Does that mean the Prewitt twins , Susan's Bones Family and others have all come back?
Daithi4377 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
It's a bit different reading from first person but other than that a very informative first chapter.
morcheller chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Thank you for a wonderful story.
This is the first story I've read of yours and look forward to what is yet to come. I've looked through your bibliography and hope that maybe, someday, there will be more completed stories as those are the only one's I read; I'm too old to wait for, and try to remember partially done stories.
I fully agree that the only acceptable pairing for Harry is with Hermione and that Ron is a total waste of skin.
Gleas chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
The dialogue needs to have more nuances... like a bit of physical cues and little less of jumping around issues... incorporate meaningful pauses, expressive facial expressions and other tics people have

Other than that, I seem to have a problem with Harry saying 'dears' to house elves... I mean I rather think he'd say 'mates' or something similar, 'dears' is just so overly feminine and just so not right... oh well.

Over all a good premise for the fic...
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Great story Loved every minute
Vegasman59 chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Here in the USA its pulling his head out of his behind, its called reach down between your legs grab your ears and pull until you hear a loud POP! In Rons case it might be akin to a nuclear explosion, Now that he is the son of the MoM It might be him saying when my father hears about this.