Reviews for 911
Dee chapter 1 . 2/5
That was so cute!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was a truly awesome post. I absolutely loved it.
Writers Epiphany chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
D'awwwww :D loved it!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love it! That was great. I love that he proposed and she accepted, even though they weren't even dating - and that it surprised Emily that they started dating after. Lol. I'm going to go read your other stuff now.
Mint Panda chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I was cracking up! Awesome job!
Rossie'Pooh chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved this so much!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh my goodness! I LOVE this! I love this so much, I'm excited about loving it! I'm so excited about loving it so much, I can't even think properly!

This fic was just absolutely adorable. You have Derek and Casey down so perfectly. The beginning was classic Derek, with him NOT doing anything to Casey's room while she was gone just to make her worry more. And he didn't even have to do anything! Ah, so Derek. Change the pages... Casey would think of that! Then, love how Casey told his date he had herpes. She so would! Oh, and then the sweet one! With Derek just nonchalantly looking after her and comforting her in his completely Derek way. And it was funny how Casey considered his giving her that necklace as a gift an 'emergency'; shows how aware she was of their changing relationship - and how much the change threw her off.

AH! AND THEN THE BEST PART! Their bantering is classically them, and I love how Derek used Casey's phone to text Emily... smart one! But the real thing I adored... how he proposed! And how he said that he just asked! Like it was casual - because it probably was in his mind. And I love how they still adamently deny they are dating, because they're not. Speaks volumes about their realtionship: how they're not dating, but he proposes... oh, and the best part... she said YES! I love how she gets upset at him for telling Emily that little fact. And then, with the taking back and thinking the other was joking... I could just SEE the scene play out in my head, and boy was it funny! And then their arguments about how the other one would definitely back out before them... very Derek/Casey.

And I really have to love Emily. She just took it all in stride, asking to be the MoH... And the entire time (during the fic, that is), she just accepts all these things and leaves a date with Mr/ Perfect... what a good friend.

And the ending line just absolutely made the fic. It just wrapped everything up nicely with a bright red cherry on top.

In conclusion, I think you did a marvelous job on this piece, and I most definitely enjoyed it!
tvFANtastic26 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Why haven't I read this? Love watching Dasey through the eyes of other characters. They're crazy...crazy in love 3
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Incredibly cute and very unexpected. It just screamed Life With Derek, and I loved the banter.

Bookity chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nice... I could almost imagine Emily reacting that way if Derek proposed to Casey... and their reaction is completely perfect :D
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I was kind of lenient to read this story. I thoguth it would be alllllll about Emily

But it was really good

I liked it
iandin123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
OH GOD! They're...engaged...on a BET! HA!

I love it. LO-OVE IT!
dasey4eva chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
im goin through ur fics and im REALLY liking your writing style! Your bloody under-rated u knw that! Again, its FANTASTIC!
Run-breathe-live chapter 1 . 4/6/2010

Loved it!

haha i was laughing the entire time! i loved this "Wait!, you proposed and you accepted. What's the problem?" haha Soo good!
Avide chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I love the way Derek proposed. I like that whole last scene, but I love its catalyst.