Reviews for Character Faceoff: Vegeta vs Edward
neji 4ever girl13 chapter 1 . 2/15
yes yes yes! VEGETA RULES! EDWARD SUCKS!(I'm on team Jacob!)
divafire2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Vegeta should have won these categories also:
Mortality-What's the purpose of being Immortal if with one energy beam Edward would be incinerated?
Eyes- Vegeta has 4 different eye colors, Edward only has 3. How was that a tie?
Skin- When is super pale and granite skin better than tan muscles? And real men don't sparkle!
Heart- That should have been a tie. You're forgetting Edward's "rebellious stage"
Couples: Vegat x Bulma. Nough said
Doesntreallycare chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Yeah, can't say I care much for Twilight, never read the books, never saw the movies, but I feel the need to say one particular thing.

Vampires. They do not sparkle. Ever. Alucard forbids it.

Also, Vegeta wins by default, even in his first appearance he could blow planets up at a whim, that kind of fire power is so far beyond even the nuclear level it isn't even funny. Think Star Wars for a moment, Death Star versus Alderaan (not much of a fight), but look up the kind of energy it takes to do that- it's insane. Vegeta could do that in what is more or less his weakest point in the series. Hell, Freiza (Freeza, what ever) did it just for fun and Vegeta had completely surpassed him by the Androids Saga.

Yeah, it's a bit of a rant, but it comes down to this. Edward never stood a chance. On the outside I would put his battle power at 50, just out of respect for real vampires in general, and that's well in the super human range. Vegeta's first appearance, his battle power was 18,000, ten times that when he went ape. Immortal or not, inexhaustible or not, Edward would be less than cannon fodder to Vegeta. Hell, that crazy little saiyan would probably keep him around and alive just to have a fun toy to smack around and make scream just because he could. As for Vegeta and Immortality, he just wanted an eternity of battle- if you've seen the Garlic Jr filler, you know what it's like and the fact that it deserves the capital I at the beginning- thinking about it, I'm surprised he didn't just 'borrow' the Dragon Radar and track the things down during one of the lull years and makes his wish. Personally, I'm gonna go with marrying/living with Bulma and having a kid settled him down more than people think to admit.

Yeah, delete this if you want, I don't really care- hence the name- but just think about it. Frivolous categories aside, Sparkle Britches- er, I mean Edward, never stood a chance at all. And if you don't believe me about the power level, think about it, Raditz measured that farmer at the beginning of the series as a power level of 5 and I'd say that's a pretty accurate estimate for an average human with no training in surpassing that perceived human limit. Goku at a power level of 10- the very beginning of the series- was beyond humanly strong and fast for his size on top of being bullet proof before any really intensive training like what he underwent with Roshi.

For comparison, let's look at it a bit more. At a mere- kind of- power level of 180, Roshi blew up the moon. At 260 King Piccolo terrorized and essentially took over the world with nobody capable of stopping him until Goku stepped up to the plate like a true protagonist. Raditz at 1200 could move faster than light- Piccolo's signature attack is said (at that point) to move at light speed and he dodge it- and he thoroughly trounced Piccolo and Goku even when they were working together, right up until Goku caught him off guard and sacrificed himself to hold his brother in place. Yadda yadda, on and on, first form Freiza/Freeza power level 500,000 blows up planets just to get his rocks off. It just gets worse from there. Ed, your consolation prize is a gas can and a box of matches, save yourself the pain.

Seriously, don't take this the wrong way.

Even Alucard from Hellsing I wouldn't give a battle power of more than 500 or so and as far as I know/can tell, he's about as powerful and purely bad ass as vampires get- you know, without super human martial arts training- and even he doesn't stand a chance past the early Saiyan Saga- as in, pre-Goku dying. Dragon Ball Z managed to jump the shark in a pretty awesome and epic way that kept readers coming back for more- hell, they're still making Dragon Ball movies, Super Saiyan has literally gone God Mode recently and you know Vegeta wants it, this is meaning powerful to the point that not just planets, but entire galaxies have made the list of things that can explode. Vampires need not apply, they never stood a chance- hell, thinking back to the original dragon ball anime/manga, there actually was a vampire- a boxer if I remember, kick boxer, actually, just looked it up- three of them in fact. Well, two if you don't count Dr. Slump's Trampire. Point is, past the early days, once energy attacks started being thrown around by everybody and their grandmother's dog as far as fighters went, the vamps never stood a chance. They would be considered great punching bags by the Z warriors and that's about it.
omegazero156 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I CALL BULL! vegeta should have won every catagory! from the big races not just the 30 second ones! because he is the great vegeta and he never loses! hahahahahahhahaha!
Deathstarling556 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
...OF COURSE VEGETA WINS! He is epic! Also I'm not a Edward fan sorry but no -_-
Scimitar X chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow!
spitll chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Vegeta Vs Edward

-Edward "I'm a vampire and immortal so you cant kill me."
-Vegeta "interesting, alright well I'll just obliterate your stinking planet"

Vegeta fires gallick gun from outer space and incinerates Earth, Edward and all his little fanboys/girls then laughs about the ordeal whilst eating Edwards chard remains with Nappa and Raditz
lemanruss96 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I just wasted ten minutes of my life to come to a conclusion I already knew.
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
It was intresting and of course Vegeta is better! I don't hate twilight but it's kinda tacky. I read one book and I said wow. That had no point. Also, Vegeta was a cold-hearted, merciless killer. It's a miracle that Vegeta could love even if he didn't show it.
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
YAY VEGGIE WINS :D

But...I must disagree about the pairing part. I strongly prefer VegetaxBulma due to the fact that Veggie-kun is an all around dickwad, but he becomes infatuated with Bulma and they have a kid together.

It took Bella to marry and practically rape Edward in order for them to have a child(Edward was reluctant about having sex with Bella, but he gives in and even injures her) and it almost killed her (technically it did)
ILoveDamon99 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I say Vegeta is better than Edward at everything. No offence Edward,but I dont' like you as much. If it was Edward vs Goku Goku would win by a long shot!
nikita2468 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
i think twilight gets a bad rap cause of the movies the rest of the stuf i.e. books and graphic novels is pretty good
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
team vegeta! saiyans vs vamps? SAIYANS!
Ninjabobo529 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Ha haha... i knew that Vegeta was better than edwarad (i dont even bother to spell his name right) :P
Xed Alpha chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I agree, very good points. I can actually see how the battle would go.

Bella: "Don't worry, Edward, my barrier will protect us!"

Vegeta: "FINAL FLASH!"