Reviews for Kuro
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Please update this soon
I'm pretty sure Fai does have one blue eye and one golden eye since he gave up the magic in his right eye. So he should only have only half his magic. But the manga doesn't really explain any of that when he gets the left eye back. But that's how I at least think it is.
April Catastrophe chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Kana fricken sucks. When I read the '19 years old, barely older than Sakura and Syaoran' part, I thought she wasn't that has but now... Die! Stupid Kana! Ughhhh... ...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
wow, I'm very very impressed. The story is SO good! The plot is amazing and the characters stunning, and it keeps me extremely intrested all the time. I would love to read much more. Wonderful job! :)
silver-lucario chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I really hope this is continued its so good! Every now and then when I get into a kurofai mood I search this story out and re-read it so I hope you update it soon :)
TiannaZ chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
This is so sad and epic plz plz plz finish it!

I hate Kana btw and also the whole Kurogane and Fai not working out is screwing with my KuroFai obssessed brain :P

I just could never imagine Kurogane with someone other than Fai... i hope it works out or i'll cry because i get very emotional when it comes to Tsubasa or CLAMP characters.

Love the story keep writing and plz plz finish!

I love all your stories u r my hero!

P.S i wish i was as good as u r at writing 3 AMAZING
raccoonleaf chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
ohhh goodness... i'ma kick kana's ass.

ugh! lol, this is sooo addictive... i hope you update soon D: also i hope you're continuing that story... it's really good :)
softnerd chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
UPDATE I WANNA SEE KUROGANE'S DEMON SPAWN!

I love Tomoyo so much, she's like that girl with all the really fun gay friends! xD
TheGoth24 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Aah I wanna know what happens next, please update soon~
Fox-Sin chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
OH NO SHE FUCKING DIDN'T -takes off earring- BITCH I'LL SHOW YOU NOT TO MESS WITH KUROFAI (updat plzs i want to read more)AND GIVE ME 5 MINTS IN THE BATHROOM WITH HER
Thrice the Double U chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Geez, Kana, what gave you the first clue? LOL You know, when I see that name, Kana, I think of Kanda from D. Gray-Man, weird isn't it? LOL You should continue this fic. :D
Mena Madvin chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Yes please update. I love the idea/plot. Also I gotta see what kind of person Kana really is.
mangalovergirl1 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
I love your fanfic and I hate this Kana! Meany!

At the end of the manga, Fye has his magic back and both eyes are blue again (I presume, I'm not 100% sure).

I like how you write and the new development of the story!

Go on like this and upload very soon.

See or read of you soon and sorry for my bad english.
Mewknight chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Oh man, this is getting good! Hang in there Fai! XD Can't wait for the next chappy!
mcgooen chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Gah. I'm not likin this Kana chick at all D:

*mrrmrrmrrr*

Great so far! Can't wait for an update!
Cased In Darkness chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I knew something was off about her! Oh boy, I'll be waiting for you to update impatiently.

In CLAMP's official art (and episode 20 of Kobato) both of Fai's eyes are blue but he could still be a vampire, I'm not sure. . . but I happen to think that from the acid tokyo arc to the end of TRC is a total mind screw.