Reviews for Beyond Need
claryherondhale chapter 31 . 4/28
This story was so awesome! Omg I love it, the end and the start and everything in between. Anna's character and Vincenta's and EVERYTHING I love it
Vwchick chapter 32 . 4/10
Loved this sequel! Great story, wonderful writing and I love the double climax in the plot, I was thinking it was mostly goon Gti be about Jason and Sookie adjusting to being a Vampire- which I love btw- but then you added the Lady Anna plot- awesome! I'm going now to read the 3 rd book, can't wait. Thank you so much for taking your time to write and share your awesome take t with all of us fans who so wanted and Eric and Sookie HEA. Thanks ;)
tanseynz chapter 16 . 2/1
Got to be sorry for those two. They claim to despise ass kissers, but, as evidenced by Sookie's behaviour in Madam Guillotine, if people don't kiss their asses by doing exactly what they want when they want, they use their position to make it happen. In essence, they're now both hypocrites of the highest magnitude.
Beloved chapter 32 . 1/20
This story was perfect. I even cried in the last few chapters. You are a wonderful writer and I salute you.
MiniLover chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
Wonderful ending to an amazing story! I enjoyed every minute of it! On to the next in the series...
MiniLover chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
There is such passion between these two, it's unreal! Wouldn't we all love to be a fly on that wall?! What a view that would be!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Amazing start to the second story! Looks like Sookie will make a beautiful vampire!
WitchMitzi chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
Absolutely wonderful!
tanseynz chapter 32 . 11/12/2014
Another imaginative and clever story. You show such talent at developing a plot while never giving the end away too soon.
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
what an intriguing tale, im looking forward to reading about their european adventures
antoinette.grant.94 chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
You captured Sookie straight from the books and television show. Can I beat her up now?
1SouthernBelle chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely yummy in every way. Thank for sharing your writing. It was a balm to my soul, after what was the slip into hell of C.H.'s last few books. If I bow down at your feet and swear fealty... Will you continue to on for ten more stories?!
dettyfan chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
I liked the this sequel very much. Sookie's skills and the troubled mind approach was very good. cheers.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MatingInspires chapter 32 . 3/9/2013