Reviews for Ame no Murakumo ga Miteru: Red String
Rose of the Wind chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
I've read this... 3 times? Something like that. It just keeps getting better every time.
g girl chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
sequel?
Syein chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I really love this. I would love to have it continue. Like how Chikane and Himeko gonna deal with their relationship now, and Himeko never met Chikane's third friend, Alice's gf etc/
You are the third kannazuki no miko's fanfic author that I really like. (after a long search for a nice KnM story other than by Aloness and Kouyuki, I stumbled upon your work and immediately absorb in it) xD
Thank for your works!
SwordHeart21 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I love this as much as I loved Kannazuki no Shimai XD Although I do wish it didn't end just here though :))
Lance58 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
please continue! i want more.. soo far im like this story!. but i expected himeko to draw too about their past lives when she was young since she is the artistic one
smarty21 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
wohooh... its really nice ... love it!
Francia13 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Wow! I really enjoyed the story plot, it's very "clean." Too bad it only has 8 chapter though! But good job.
ZonaRose chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
As always great work.

Now on to the sequel. *_*

Keep up the great works.

ZR };-
Gathering the Roses chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Amazing.
anonymous chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Great story! The plot, the characters, the dialogue and JAPANESE NAMES (lmao) everything was perfect! It'd be great if you continued writng more HxC fics! But in the end it;s all up to you! Thanks for such a great story! :)
Kannazuki chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Gosh! I loved this so much! You should totally write a second part! You are such an amazing writer, it's not even funny! I love the way you developed their character and allowed them to grow as people... Really great read and I can only hope and pray that the KnM bug bites you again! *hopes*
qwAEUI chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
I loved this. It put them in a very realistic situation, and you used that to your advantage.
fan-rei chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
"I really don't want Chikane to be looking back on her life one day and think of her mother as 'part of the problem.'"

one of you better line.

thank for sharing.
fan-rei chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
"There was a word for what she'd become; it was sociopath." ha. funny how i like psycho shizuru and am interested in chikane.

i guess we couldn't have just a fluffy lifetime. twists are important in plots...
YukiGuni chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I loved every bit of this story! Every damn story you write is just breathtaking!