Reviews for Split Personality?
himitsuTenshixakuma chapter 2 . 4/14
...like the Fran version better...
BelsPrincipessa chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nah, Bel is cute and all, But I still prefer evil bloodthirsty Bel. It's kinda the reason we love him.
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Well right that Fran's version is funnier, but this okay too
DandereGoneFishing chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Welp, that's something you don't see every day. I honestly don't care about how accurate or wrong the mental disorder is as long as we find out what made up reason why Belphegor is like that. Nice fic though.
-Venna
tonaku98 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
-.-...you DO realize that its not very different from the Fran version...right?
featherfun chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
wouldn't he be sadistic, which means he enjoys other's pain, instead of masochistic, which means he enjoys it when he's in pain?
MeiGrace chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
:DDDDD
Soundless Life chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Schizophrenia doesn't work like that, actually. People with schizophrenia usually are delusional and hallucinate. They hear voices and see things that aren't there, and cannot differentiate reality from their fantasy.

Yeah, I like mental disorders. :D

What I think you mean is split-personality syndrome/dissociative identity disorder. It is having two distinct identities that see the world in different ways. Why am I being such a nerd and explaining this, anyway?

Well, your story wasn't bad... but it could be better. By a lot. And before just slapping something together, even if it's crack, if it has commonly misunderstood terms, research it first. And polish up on your grammar. I realize this is your first fanfiction, and you have written others, but I still think you could progress more and correct things. I've noticed common mistakes in your stories that could be cleared up rather quickly.

I'm sorry if this review offends you.

-soundOFF
Ophianara Blade chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
I like it more with Fran...
akane-F4S chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aw so cute! tho i never pictured bel with blue eyes... i'd go with rainbow streaks over a silver or lilac bace, but that's just me. anyway good job!
mogu95 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
i 3 it and that explains a lot
MsVioletMagpie chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
LOL LMAO ROTFLMAO! XD this is definitely one of the most hilarious crack fanfics I've ever read. lolololol