Reviews for A Time for Wild Horses
Kolgrimmur Bectelson chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
Yes its definitely about time for the next update!

Regards,

Kol
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Skuld has chosen poorly
Dymian chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
A good story, but you need to work on the format. It gets really really choppy and makes it difficult to get into the flow the story.
Vld chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
HEY! A man reading Fushigi Yuugi doesn't mean anything! That would mean a guy can't read shoujo mangas, and i read a LOT of shoujos! Okay, i read a lot of mangas, period. Shounen, shoujo, josei, seinen... only thing i don't read is yaoi but... you get what i mean, right?

Anyway, this chapter is complete and utter chaos, and... i like it. Hard to see who's fighting who at one time, but... still cool.
Vld chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Wow! Slayers, Kenshin, tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, and a certain Hentai anime that i won't name as well! Nice!

So, i'm wondering... what happened to Skuld and Ukyo? I got a theory they fell in "spring of drawned succubea sisters, somehow.
Vld chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
let's see... some Evangelion dream, the Darkstalker succubis and the Rayearth crew... added to Aa Megamisama, Ranma and Sailormoon, how many crossovers have you planned for this?

Anyway, i find this very enjoyable, and hope you haven't ended it.
Akane Mosoa chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
you aren't done yet so get back here!
Fox Boss chapter 24 . 2/24/2012
You really should make a list of where each character comes from, some of them I've never heard of before. The list should probably go like thus:

Ranma 1/2: Ranma, Kasumi, Akane, etc

Sailor Moon: Usagi, Makoto, Minako, etc

Oh My Goddess: Urd, Belldandy, Skuld, etc

This way people know where all of the characters come from.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is really good please continue!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
i am a big fan of your story i reread this story sence thee day it came out
Ergo Draconis chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
The story had a promising beginning. Unfortunately that is the only positive feedback I can give you! I really liked it till the 6th chapter.

I even read till the 12th chapter but then I got bored. Sorry, but all I can see is never ending conflict, and no solution.

Urd is a goddess, if you just wanted to play with Ranma then a demon, would have been better. If Urd really did do all of this she would have gone straight to Niffelheim. Then there was Belldandy and Skuld at the beginning but they just dropped out.

Then of course the Sailor Senshi -again- becomes involved romantically with him. Normally I have no problem with harem settings but I usually draw the line by 3 girls more is needles. Also Ranma is not a Harem-typ. Not in canon and not in this fic either.

But I was still full of hope when I saw Morigan an Lilith from Darkstalkers that maybe someone had enough playing around and a third party decided to wrap things up, only to get more disappointed.

Unfortunately I dont know what you want. I cant find the story. Just Random events, and that everybody is pulled on strings.
alichi chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
Ok, this is pure flames.

I started reading this since most Ranma/SM and Ranma/AMG fics of any lenght are actually worth reading. It started quite good with the idea of Urd creating 'lovely' problems for everyone.

Then it went to hell! Creating more and more problems, confusion and stupid situations chapter after chapter is simply too much. I read all the way till chapter 9 in the hopes that Urds manipulations would surface properly and be DEALT WITH, you know, retribution and all that.

But NO, its still going on after 9 chapters! And getting worse! Then I think 'maybe its better in future chapters'. I jump to chater 20-21 and read whats going on there. Stupid me with my stupid hopes of this story saving itself from damnation...

The same shit is still going on and stupid clishes of classic Ranma-style 'jumping to the wrong conclusions' is rampant in Amis declaration of marrying Ranma for 'activation his curse' and the catfight following that.

THIS IS A * PARODY! A SICK JOKE! A bastardization of a crack-fic!

IT IS NOT ADVENTURE/ROMANCE IN ANY FORM!

When you wrote the summary and selected the fics categories you had to have been drunk, drugged or mad.

Ah, just had to get all that out. I have never felt like this concerning any fic I have read here on and I sincerely hope I never stumble over another damned fic like this one.

Good luck with future fic ideas, you really need it...
creatureofthepitchblack chapter 21 . 1/8/2009
story was going along ok, until the last few chapters. you've made it such a convoluted fight scene, spanning a few chapters that it isn't even funny anymore. the fact that your drawing on all these different anime really detracts from the story since they serve absolutely no purpose other than you padding the story out.

then there's all the girls. i'll be the first to admit, i really like harem stories. but the drivel you've got going on with the senshi is literally dropping the IQ level of your readers.

then the author's rants. seriously, put them in your profile page, or even better in a blog, but leaven 'em out of the actual story, it's annoying.

also, you need to reformat these last few chapters. did you have double spacing on or something?
avatoa chapter 24 . 7/31/2008
You haven't updated this story in three years! What is the problem?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007