Reviews for Black & White
Sabin chapter 6 . 4/29
I want continuation. I want to know how Vince is going to deal with women at work.
Painita17 chapter 6 . 4/24
They are complicated, different and unique. I want to read more of them.
Awesome as always. And such quick updates

Thank you.
kyaval chapter 6 . 3/27
You have not lost your special way of writing. I look forward to you updating. It is a great pleasure to read your fanfiction.
Ledde chapter 6 . 3/26
Wow, I loved this chapter. I can not wait for the next ones. I hope Vinnie and Yuffie find themselves in this messy labyrinth. ;)thanks
"If in doubt, add belts" - I guess Lulu from FFX must have gone through more hardships than I thought
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 6 . 3/26
This is perfect! Great job!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 5 . 3/8
Thank you for sharing that and welcome back. The fandom has missed you. This chapter was a pleasure to read. I hope to see more from you in the future as you get back into writing. Cheers!
Ledde chapter 5 . 3/8
You left me so excited to read this sequel. It was great fun and I honestly hope you do not leave us again.
Omfg you're back! Your return triggered me to reread for the millionth time the ballad of the gunslinger and the cat AND of pyjamas and ironic harmonies! Yuffentine at its' prime! I MISSED YOU!
Felix02 chapter 5 . 3/7
Top lazy to log on but I'm so glad you updated. I think this chapter was wonderful. It flowed well, the pacing was great, and in top of everything it was very funny! I caught myself laughing a lot and smiling. Update if you get the chance or inspiration!
esobb chapter 5 . 3/7
Who is alive always appears. Good job and Now just do not disappear again.
kyaval chapter 5 . 3/7
It was fantastic. I'm sure many of your readers will love it. Vinnie and Yuffie's relationship is crazy and sweet at the same time. Thank you ;)
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 5 . 3/7
Great job!
Tintin chapter 5 . 3/7
Oh Gosh! I thought I'd never, I mean, I thought this fanfiction had died. You came back! IT WAS GREAT, you did not lose the way, only got better with the years. But I hope it does not take 7 years to read the sequel. Thank you.