Reviews for Losing Control
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great grasp on characterization. I liked it!
Khaos-is-my-middle-name chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This story touched me, it really did. You seem to have great passion in your writing and you seem to really love it- and it shows. I wonder if you've ever considered writing original stories. Hey, if you ever were to publish something, "id certaintly read it! :)

~Khaos
SwimGirl98 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i love it! really full of great depth!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
love it but can u write one on bella and carlisle talking? please pretty please with a cherry with icing on top
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
A great story. Very well written.
EdwardEclipse chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I agree with the comment that this was evocative. I couldnt help but want it to continue at least a little farther. That said, I did truly enjoy this and your newest Bellisle story. Both are so well written and every word is so beautifully selected that it couldn't be another way. I'm very glad I found these wonderful accounts of Carlisle's inner feelings and hope you write more.
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
You really captured the Carlisle I don't get to see much of in Fan-fictions. You did wonderfully, I am glad you did another!
vampire.time.lord chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
oh my God! don't end it there! keep going! add a chapter! make a sequel! whatever it takes for you to add on!
Simaril chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This story remonds me of the dilemma Carlisle faced in ITHACA IS GORGES with the character Antony Mason it was interesting to explore his feelings a bit more.

I liked the fact that it was fragile human Bella that could reach him when his vampire family couldn't great story
The Girl in the Blue Dress chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really enjoyed your story; it was very well-written and interesting to finally see a different side of Carlisle. Well done!
teishamarie chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I am so jealous of your fantastic ability. This was amazing!
kvgamble chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
wow, that was really powerful about his emotions. loved it
catharticone chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Lovely! Of course Carlisle would need someone who truly understood humanity to comprehend his devastation. I wish you had continued to share their conversation with us! Still, this was very evocative, and I enjoyed it.