Reviews for Loss and Resolution
goat99 chapter 23 . 8/13
Oh. My. GOD! I just stumbled across this story yesterday and let me tell you: it's f*cking AWESOME! (Yes it has to be capitalized)
The story had great details and a not rushed plot line. It was angst and paranoia at some times but that's what made it so interesting.
I think you characterized Ed and Truth very well (sry I'm not such a harry potter fan to say if to was great or not, but I'd tip on great)
Overall it's exactly how a epic fanfiction should be like and I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
TheCandyChild chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh my god the feels ;-;
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 22 . 6/22
ED! For a second I mistook that for 'ONII-SAN!' :)
geme1 chapter 20 . 4/29
i cry again…u.u
geme1 chapter 17 . 4/29
i cry….alphonse how the patronous ….i sad….bububu
geme1 chapter 7 . 4/29
jajaja….edward…is cool, i like the comment that make to umbridge XD
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Oh my god, Ed's one-sided conversation with patronus Al literally made me cry. So much nostalgia, so much pain, and arrgh Truthdamnit I miss Al. It's awful but wonderful. I'm glad to know that they'll have a happy ending, they deserve it!
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
you better get Al, Ed, if you dont I will kill you personally.
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
DAMN IT YOU MADE ME CRY AT THAT LAST PART! I was listening to Brothers by Vic (voice of Edo-kun) So I was like bawling cuz of it.
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
at that last line i started to tear up..
Chloe chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
I'm sorry, this is great, but i just can't handle all this angst!
I'm going to have to stop reading.
XXDD Smiles chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Wow, this story was intense. I can't wait to read how it ends, meaning can't wait to read the sequel. :o :0 :D XD
sirioslysirius chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
I am kinda speechless. Like seriously. This is possibky one if the best peices of writing I have read...ever. If I could I would publish this so the world could see it. The way you made a whole new plot yet kept it grounded in the magical and fullmeatal world, I just don't have words. Thank you, for this story that I won't forget. I hope the sequel is as good as this.

Thanks again,
Kazaru13 chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
THE FEELS! OH MY GOSH! I'm crying...
Laila Flower chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
This is very different then other storys of Fullmetal Alchemist and Harry Potter crossovers! I like it.