Reviews for Loss and Resolution
miapodos1 chapter 15 . 11/9/2023
It’s well written. I didn’t finish yet, and I’m having trouble going through all the angst.
But I came across apart of your story that really stuck with me, something I have never seen in any fanfic (and I read a lot). And that is your threshal (forgive me, I probably spelt that wrong) lore.
Wow. It gave me ‘over the garden wall’ vibes. Really good idea and I love how it was implemented. Can’t wait to read more.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2023
i know this is a very old story, but i kind of want to ask why it is the way it is? like? at first i thought this was set in the 03 canon since ed is in a world analogous to real world earth, but then some chapters back you mention the dwarf in the flask (father)? Why make truth so ooc, their entire thing is punishing people for going against the natural order, they're not a big bad really. they're cruel, but they represent the cruelties of nature and time. they wouldnt create homunculi at all i think. like. i just wanna hear the thought process here, is it like, pre-crossover AU on purpouse? Did you start writing it without finishing any of the fma stories? As much as i think a lot of the concepts and ideas in this story are cool even if the writing is a bit scattered, the changes to how truth operates baffle me. I was gonna finish it and accept that this is an old work you most likely wrote when young but this particular chapter made me really wanna ask if truth is meant to be someone else than who they are in fma canon
25allenc chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Beautiful writing and great plot! One of the best FMA/HP crossovers I’ve ever read!
ita123 chapter 22 . 7/6/2021
damn this story is very good, I hope edward and his father's relationship gets better
MTDSOW chapter 8 . 6/2/2020
I hate Hohenheim, but I kinda feel bad for the guy. Just a little bit.
anni1677 chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
Eren, do you believe in God?

Huh?

Sorry, that was a strange thing to ask.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2019
That seen with Al made me cry like proper tears and not a lot of fics do that to me so I'm probably gonna shove it Down my only other anime loving friends throught and see if she cris to
guest chapter 23 . 1/12/2018
I really loved your fullmetal/hp crossover fanfics!
Carrie3 chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
Holy cow.
At the beginning of the story I was kinda skeptical. I was debating dropping it at first- BUT I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T. This is easily one of the best FMA/HP crossovers I have ever read. Most of them follow the same general plot line. But this one is just oozing with originality and an interesting and engaging plot! I read this all in one sitting- I simply couldn't put it down. I noticed that you haven't updated it's sequel in like 3 years. Even if it's never completed, I am perfectly content with this being the ending. I understand that life can get in the way of things. Wonderfully written- there were a few spelling/grammar errors here and there, but otherwise flawless!

My only complaint- which may not be a problem for others- is that sometimes I didn't understand what was going on. This mostly happened in the beginning of the book (hence why at first I considered to stop reading). But of course, it might just me being clueless. I sometimes miss details when reading- I read really quickly so sometimes I might accidentally skip over things.

Anyway, thank you so much for this story!
Sefera chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
What's up with the Japanese innuendo? FMA is German, I'm pretty sure. More power to you, anyhow.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
Danke?

Dank?

Dank memes?

Dank memes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Haaahhhh, I should really start on my geography assignment. It's due in like, four days?

...

OH lookie here! An interesting-looking fanfic! Let's read it!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
dayum those last two lines, bruuutal
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2017
Finally. I wonder how the Trio would react if they saw it tho
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2017