Reviews for A Puzzle, A Struggle
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Brilliant as ever. :-)

I loved the fact that Jeff was in the closest because...that in itself was a kind of symbol. I know I already said this on Twitter too, but I love that song it's just so full of emotions, just like your writing. Damn great fic! Love it :)
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I'm loving all your Hunter/Matt BDSM pieces that you're working on. I really liked this one, you nailed it perfectly as an explanation piece. So, Jeff has trust issues too, hm? Do I sense an experiment into this world for him as well? Maybe a short chap fic just for him to dabble his toes into it? And, BTW, the cold water bit had me busting up laughing - and a perfect counterpoint to show Jeff that Matt isn't broken or controlled any more than he wants to be in *this* relationship at least, which makes it a healthy one. (I hope that makes sense outside my head!) Anyway, thanks for a wonderful fic, please write more.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was really good. And for someone who didn't understand the BDSM I think this story may helped them to understand some. Good job.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was absolutely amazing *bows to you* Seriously, just...wow is all I can say.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
LOVE IT!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw, Fro, my creepy little watcher. I loved it hun! *looks around and whispers* Although Matty run out in the middle of reading..his erm pants looked awful tight to me.

Beautiful, just beautiful on so many different levels. Maybe this will help some people see that it's not what they really think when they hear the term BDSM, I mean we can hope right.

Psh was no trouble for me to twitter or chat, after all my Matty is as drawn to your H as H is to him. :) 3 3 3 3