Reviews for Heir of The Uzumaki's
Genesis chapter 9 . 15h
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!XD
LMAO I'm crying...that was funny. Yowling comet day, that's a good one...pft...I'm weak.
I love this chapter its a riot, now if only that really happened in the anime, that'd be funnier than Risa Hawkeye firing bullets at Black Hayate XD! Keep up the good work and update soon.
I have chrons disease too, its a real bitch.
wow the omake is longer than the story [] -_- []
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/4
It's kinda funny really, that Grass ninja are the only ones in the Narutoverse who actually operate like ninja. Real life ninja were often hired as shock troops to disrupt enemy lines and to strike at logistics (hence the reason for ninja armor in museums), but usually were subtle in their attire and actions. Like Grass-nin. Plus, ninja/shinobi/kunoichi are names other people gave them. They referred to themselves as grass. Because they sought to be merely a blade of grass in a meadow (i.e. hidden in plain sight).
Hey great story so far also hope your sister is okay now!
jleda chapter 8 . 1/26
Omake funny can't breath
I love this
pavjeet8 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
A root ANBU in Canon is not stronger than an ANBU captain that's like saying Torune is stronger than Itachi when he was an ANBU captain
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
u rocket at omakes
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
May I kill sasgay?
FF's Nightmare chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Sakura and Sasuke shouldn't be dating. If anybody Sasuke and Ami should be dating.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 30 . 1/14/2014