Reviews for Heir of The Uzumaki's
Michael Bourne chapter 9 . 2/7
Hahahaha nice funny scene there man
Incorrect121 chapter 12 . 1/12
Sakura -1
FanfictionReader chapter 8 . 1/10
Great story so far. Hope this isn't abandoned
doctorwhoman1 chapter 7 . 1/2
I was right about the sister thing and I was joking to
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I loved chapter two. But i have to be honest. You may have ruined my opinion of sakura in chapter 2. No offense. She was always my least favorite character but now i feel emotionally scarred. She shit herself. No offense i just get really disgusted at body waste. I actually vomited after reading it. But i loved the chapter. Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
shit fic don't raed
GINGKA chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Damn I was laughing in my class while I was reading this chapter and my teacher is mad at me because I am not listening
brian.gohan chapter 31 . 9/19/2016
1. Fuck you.
2. Damn you.
3. You suck

Now that ive finally regained my senses tell me why oh fucking why would you start anew?
You're going to start writing the same shit again albeit a bit differently, but i enjoyed reading whatever shit you wrote, why dont you just continue this like the genious you are and suck up whatever ideas you had of changing the story? Like wtf

Whatever followers you had, the no of favourites your story had, they all stood for what you posted. They wont stay long for you to fix your mistakes, whatever in hell they maybe, it was good, and i enjoyed reading it. Maybe im too late to review, maybe you've given up, but either way i just want to say good luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
Funny shit
Screaming Comet Day

Funny keep going dude/lady
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
the whole master and ask permission for a jutsu makes no sense. if that is the case they would have to ask the sandaime for quite a few jutsu.
brutusjr chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
You're really mucking this up?!
thermalsnipern7 chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
THIS FREAKING OMAKE! IT CRACKS ME UP! XD
Michael kamikaze chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Oh shit incoming cat nukes hit the deck!
LightningFireZC chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
So is tayaya having pink hear apart of this fan fiction? Because I remember her having red hair
LightningFireZC chapter 11 . 7/19/2016