Reviews for The Fragrant Taste of Rain
It was perfect
djcarntion chapter 29 . 3/17
this is such a beautiful story. i feel blessed being able to read your story thank you i hope you do many more.
4Gracie04 chapter 29 . 3/17
Beautiful story! Loved it!
That part about constant pain hollowing you out. Ugh. I'm so there. I can't write. I was bubbling with words when I was in my deepest agony but now that I'm just treading water, it's gone. I'm trying to reclaim my life, but it's hard to do all alone. No Jacob for me. But thank you for voicing something I hadn't named but have been living for some time.
Love your writing. There are moments when you are speaking to my soul!
Lilydukes chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
LOVED THIS! such a fab story!
teamjacob0729 chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
Aww. Great story. Insert little hearts here.
And from someone who's had a miscarriage, it's hard and for me, I felt like no one else was sad like I was. It was a lonely experience. These days with internet and social media, I think it's easier to connect.
Thanks for the read. I've been so caught up I haven't done any writing of my own. Lol.
teamjacob0729 chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I know this is an older story, and who knows if you're still around to read this...but I've been binge reading this story. I used to skip AH. My loss obviously. Such a great, great story. I was so upset by Edward in this chapter, I had to stop reading. I wanted to punch his lights out. Now Jake is leaving. It's too much! But I venture on because I've got to know how it turns out.
francis17pr chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
This was beautiful!
jetteblack chapter 29 . 4/24/2015
Finished, BAM, favourited. Solid, story really nicely written. Going through a Bella and Jacob phase and its so refreshing to see a well written, invested J/B fic. Thanks. jb
jurodgers chapter 29 . 3/11/2015
That was amazing! ! Thanks for the time!
jarindanielle chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
okay...mayb not?
jarindanielle chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
he's Royce's dad, huh?...that's a blower
jan1357911 chapter 29 . 10/23/2014
I read this in like today and it was absolutely beautifully written. You had me hooked from the first chapter, it was amazing. Great job!
alixandria chapter 29 . 6/3/2014
That was beautiful!. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »