Reviews for The Fragrant Taste of Rain
Ladydee1 chapter 11 . 4/4
So jakey boy got some. Lol that was hot hot hot
Ladydee1 chapter 10 . 4/4
What is it about Jocob Black? Am intrigued?

Can't argue with Bella yes "take me home" too
Ladydee1 chapter 8 . 4/3
Oh! I love the poem "cry" so much. The words are so much deeper than what was captured, but then again it is about ones hatred of one self and trying to consume all that hate, which was brought about by what others have done to you for which was outside your own control.

Anyway enough of the deep stuff. Love that jake took care of her and did't push for more.

What is worth having is worth waiting for right?

Kids can sometimes be so much wiser then adults They see the true essence of things.
Ladydee1 chapter 7 . 4/3
Oh rats! What a bad timing? Just when I thought we were going to get some hot hot lemons you go and give us a cool glass of water. Arrrahhh who needs water when the flames of desire are burning?

Damn eddy boy!
Ladydee1 chapter 6 . 4/3
Yeah the daddy is Paul. Who else can be so hot tempered, and god dame sexy? Guess you could say I love irresponsible men who are dame hot sex on legs and good for nothing else lol.
Who can blame me?
Ladydee1 chapter 3 . 4/3
Who's the daddy? Let me guess it could only be one hell of a man Paul.

Poor Bella, is hard when a relationship goes bad and your the one left behind. She needs to give jake a brake and let herself love again.
Ladydee1 chapter 2 . 4/3
This chapter was so fun. It took me back to childhood simpler times. Well done you captured the sprit of two new lovers down to its very essence.
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 4/3
I love this fic already jake and Bella. I have to agree With Bella, I wouldn't mind being strapped to his bed either. Can't wait to see how this new love develops.
The-Best-Librarian chapter 29 . 3/24
I was minding my own business and BOOM no next chapter button, congrats loved the story, and ignore my PM
The-Best-Librarian chapter 15 . 3/23
I love the story but you don't get toys from vending machines. Lol sorry :)
pwrmom2 chapter 29 . 1/27
Beatiful
rawsunshine chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
That was also the moment when Jacob won my heart fully too. Wait, lies lies that was ages ago. TEAM JACOB! I keep wanting to tell Bella that Edward is a stupid useless little manchild for leaving the way he did. Thank you for writing, it really is a beautiful story!
rawsunshine chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
"Hey, no one said art was all watercolors and flower arranging." Just killed me. I am in love with this story. You seriously had me too, I believed that Jake was the father and was cursing you for the anxiety angst I had about it already. Can't wait to read more!
DJ Scahlo chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
Aw! My hearts breaking for poor Jake! Edwards such a penis mouth! I reeeallly hope Jake and Bells work past this! Lol pretty good story so far! :)
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
There are many words I could use to describe the work you have laid be for us, but I feel like two words can sum up this piece quite easily. Simply beautiful. Thank you for that!
1,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »