Reviews for The Legend of Spyro, The New Trilogy
markkeepfer31 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
hey bro good story but there are a few errors and if you ever rewrite place explain what was happening,in for ex
justin chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Dude spyro didn't die beat dawn of the dragon and stay for the credits you'll see what I mean but listen carefully when cut scene starts I also felt the same before I discovered the secret ending heck I cried.
DragonBreeder123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Three words

BEST
STORY
EVER

YOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER ONE TO CONTINUE IT. PLEASE! I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Good story but there's one problem. They don't die at the end. The ending cutscene shows ignitus becoming the new chronicler and spyro and cynder aren't shown in the book of dragons that have died. None of the three died. It was a good story though
miguel chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
In the dawn of the dragon spyro and cynder are alive, the last Sean of spyro and cynder is the same as skylander.
Walky chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You have a dragon fetish... That's not normal, dude.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
just so you know spyro & cynder were still alive in the end of dawn of the dragon if you want to see just go to youtube and type spyro dawn of the dragon cute scenes part 6 it will show the story but no game play
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I wish Alighiero was in the story
CynderFanForever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hey man nice story. If you like Skylanders, check out my story. It's called Skylanders: the Darkest Hour. Have a nice day!
tucker spicer chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
hey man kick ass story. a little mushy at parts but all around awesome. im 13 and a total spyro nut. ive played and beat every game three times or more each but. but ive got good news. they didnt die after u win the second time theres an alternate ending heres the dialouge

cynder: than im with you (i love u)

pieces of the dragon world move but instead of fading to black

Chronicler: welcome friend. i have long been expecting u. a new age is beggining. each new age a god and desrving dragon is chosen. he is to chronicle the great victories and failures of this age in this book. (large book comes onscreen)and that Ignitus is why u are here.

ignitus steps onscreen in front of the book and turns a lite blue color and sez: thank you old friend but what has become of the young dragon spyro

Chroncler: every time a dragon dies a new page is written in this book. i have search thru it several times but i cant seem to find anything about spyro.

chronicler disappears and ignitus looks up

Ignitus: oh where have u gone young dragon

Zooms out and u see spyro and cynder playing in the sky and it fades to black
Nova Shino chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Spyro and Cynder didnt die! watch the scene after the credits!
Convexity chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You do realize they DIDN'T die in Dawn of the Dragon, at the end they were in the Valley of Avalar!
Stormdragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
WOW! After all this time you didn't know that Spyro and Cynder survied the earth restoration? After the credits Spyro and Cynder are shown flying above what apears to be the Vally of Avalar. Decent story by the way. Only Spyro story with humans I like so far.
Michael A K chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i already know that, i saw the video so please stop giving me bad reviews me and my friend worked really hard on this
Brandon Alexander Barnett chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
i like the story but you got somthing wrong spyro and cynder did not die if you watch thought the creides you will se a short video of the chronicler saying he could not find spyro or cynder in a book of dead dragons.