Reviews for Hurt to Protect
forever122 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is a good one-shot. A few spelling mistakes though. I loved how Toshiro acted towards Gin. Perfect!
Blizzard1827 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
very good
Paper-Knights chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I like this fic, will it ever be more than a one-shot though?
hitsugayataichoda chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I agree:D
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Meow...taicho and Ichimaru again. XD
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was a very moving little fic-let, that at least lets us imagine some help and healing for our favorite chibi-taicho! I think my heart nearly stopped when I read that dreaded chapter of the manga, and have been waiting on pins and needles to find out if everyone will be okay. I would give anything to see Gin turn on Aizen in the manga! That's why I love your Gin-centric stories so much, as they give some wonderful insights to his character, and offer us hope for future stories. But now that Isshin has made his entrance, I will be very, very upset if we don't get some past expose on him, and hopefully, his connection with Toushiro!

Anyway, keep up the great work! (I check for updates on your stories several times a week!)
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Nice story, I hope you do more! I liked the way you protrait Gin, he's a very complex character to deal with
xchemx chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This was very well written- your writing sort of flows over the page and it's very easy to read. All in all, great job!
Ginnya chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I pray that things turn out this way or that orihime comes and heals everyone...

(sigh)

I hate Aizen...
chibi chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I've been reading a lot of your stories. hm You've brought a great amount of insight into Gin's character, that brings up lots of possibilities in the bleach stories. I hope to see more of your great work.
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
hey

well done

great new story

10/10

Haylie Myers
FinDeiRoma chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I'm confused. Because Shnki guessed toshiro's B-day he knows something shiro dosent? Is Gin Toshiro's dad? cuz it would explain his large reatsu.
4marauders chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
really hope hitsugaya will be ok T.T (not really that botherd about momo) anyway great lil story -