Reviews for Release
saides chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Third time I've read this and I'm shocked that I never reviewed it. So damn Awesome!

Any chance you'd keep this going?

I know I'm late to this party, but Holy Jeezzz!

Thanks,

Mercedes
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Damn, girl. Go head with your bad self. I now have a new appreciation for Eliot's truck and will be checking out exactly how much space that back seat really has to provide...leverage :D I love it!
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
found you on youtube and liked your randomrants and thought i'd give your fiction a try and I liked it!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Um. Damn. And hell yeah.

pj
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I always thought they should end up together. Season finale changed that a bit, but still. They seem so right for each other.
AliKat7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Okay I've been following your stories for a few weeks but never have time to read fanfiction lately. I got this notice while I was waiting in line at the post office so...I had a few minutes to kill.

First let me say this totally NOT post office safe lol

Second - I loved it. I think you nailed Eliot's character on the head (literally too lol) This was way hot.

Third - if you ever start writing LOTR fiction, let me know because I'll have to invite you to the virtual village (a naughty erotica community!). You'd be a welcome addition.

Fourth - more Eliot p0rn please :) Or even Faith/Lindsey(tattooed bad ass Lindsey not lawyer Lindsey) p0rn would be awesome!