Reviews for Hina's a host
Pirate Kazumi chapter 4 . 7/3
I really like the idea, but i think your English needs to improve - get a beta reader.
freak over anime1999 chapter 3 . 1/6
What the FUCK is up with your spelling?! You DO NOT ignore the red jagged lines!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Please write more
Unknown chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
It's awesome :3
Can't wait next chapter (/0)/
unknownanimegirl chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
when is the next one out?! i lov this story!
Wandering dude 1 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Please continue the story. I love this love this couple, and naruto needs a life.
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
omg this is great i cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
more this is like my 90th time reading it!
hikahinakaorfan chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
more! you are my number one fan! i alway wanted HikaruHinataKaoru but they did not have it! man that made me mad! (other person) come down please make more please (back to me) you have my support!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
(mad side) next one i want more! (good side) p-please more y-you d-dont h-have t-t-t-too i-if you dont want t-to (both) more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
u havnt updated 4 2 years or so i want to know what happens next!
Lucyole chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
your story is very interesting and exciting

but you should work on your spelling

its sometimes really bad the worsd ar often

wrong but its ok i dont want to be mean

i just wanted to tell you this so you can

make your story much more better for people

to understand what to you mean and want to telling them i would be happy to read a new chapter very soon it is a good idea nad the twins are the best
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Its not bad. Just the spelling errors. And maybe the layout of the paragraphs and speeches but other than that its great and I would like to read more
Falling Star of Light and Dark chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Good Lord... Listen, this is a good idea, but could you give it to someone with better writing skills? There are so many grammatical errors and your spelling is God awful. What, don't you have spellcheck or a beta? For God's sake learn to proofread before you post stories. Everyone makes errors, but come on. This plot's interesting, but consider putting it up for adoption.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
awwwwwww Hinata is so jerk he hurt her its not her fault. i love her.i can't wait for more chapters please update when you get the chance to please.