Reviews for Trying to Escape
KKK3 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Bah! You should write on the summary of this story that it is on hiatus and being rewritten!1
KKK3 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
This is a very interesting idea.. I agree that dinding a nickname for Saphiira is good, but he should still name her Saphira..right? the hybrid idea is great! It would be really cool if they could change back and forth between being rider and dragon and being joined as a hybrid.. maybe the mark on Eragon's forehead could have something to do with that? for example, if Saphira wanted to become hybrid all she would have to do was touching the silver flame.. there is one thing that annoys me though.. : You keep writing cause( they must have set of to find Eragon, cause Brom..)which is really annoying as the word is BECAUSE.. when you write cause it seemless like sommething CP wuld write..
andrew smith chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
awwwwww come on it was just getting good !
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Garrow has a sword? I din't see that coming. And his death was so casual. I mean, I guess we all knew it was going to happen, but it still made me sad. :(
x0DragonObsession0x chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Nooo don't leave I'm just starting to get interested...(pleading dragon look)

- Dragon Obsession
Owltalon chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
write more!

love the last scene!
Owltalon chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
lol that's k

i'm still here :D
Every1's Beta chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
pretty decent fic, i will be watching you...wow sounds creepy...but i will be paying some attention to this story, it is unique and interesting to say the least.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
*Curious* Nice chapter. Eragon hates eating raw meat because it wasn't good for our health. Also, I wonder who is the mysterious person.
Guardian117 chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Wow great chapter it looks like Eragon is getting fustrated with not being able to talk to Saphira.
Owltalon chapter 9 . 9/8/2010

pretty good!

update real soon!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Raz'zac? Maybe?
Owltalon chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
please keep writeing!

i wanna know what happens to brom and roran and eragon!
Owltalon chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Brom had finally found where the Razok had put Roran.

razak was spelled wrong...

anyways write more!

very good!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I wonder what is gonna happen to Brom in the next chapter because I'm really curious about it.

P.S.

I'm still waiting for the fourth Inheritance book because it was supposed to be the final volume.