Reviews for Backbreak
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
hold on to my underwear as dear as life

god this is thrilling
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Lol Well first of all, I am severely upset that I ran out of chapters, because for some reason-maybe I hallucinated it-my dumb ass thought that this story was complete! I have learned enough now reading your stories that its best to read the completed ones or else I will die slowly of vexation when I run out of words.
Its been a long time-well actually no-'Gunmetal'-where I have had an adrenaline rush from just being focused on a characters emotions. They have a very fascinating relationship, the masochism,-if you can call it that-i almost find it to be both Sadistic and Masochistic when the two are together. It seems like there isn't switching during their physical interactions. Like both seek pain on themselves and pain on the other at the same time. I was honest to god predicting that Sasuke's murderous fantasies might actually come to fruition when I read his take on it, but I also have an inkling of faith that whoever this marriage counselor is, might do them both some good. The cafeteria scene really stuck out, I was baffled by it. It was like
1) Sasuke is pissed off. Sakura bitches about their 'unhealthy' relationship (I almost agree with her but I'm biased because of my narusasu love:P)
2) Sasuke goes on the phone, screams in Japanese at his bastard older brother.
3) He throws his phone and Naruto tells him to ignore Itachi to calm him down.
4) THEN right in the middle of the cafeteria, Sasuke leans down and CHOMPS on Naruto's neck hard enough to draw BLOOD-like its the most natural thing in the world- with no regard to the huge audience.
That was an eye opener. There seems to be a common thread in most of your stories where Sasuke is dark, defiant, cold, and warm, and obsessed with something. I love how you portrayed them, they are both baffling, and complicated, yet you make their insanity make sense. I think it was the whole twisted view from both males that just really got me and even made me-for lack of a better word-fearful of their emotions. I wondered what crazy thing they'd do next. The thunderstorm was more than interesting, I feel like Sasuke gave in, or maybe even slyly coaxed Naruto into his violent frenzy on purpose, or maybe Naruto just understood what he wanted. And I'm not going to lie, I want Fugaku dead in this one, and I hated Itachi!-hard for that to happen-but I am undecided on Mikoto. Madara and Mikoto actually seemed like a good match to me. There's something appealing about that. I just love the whole psychological value of this entire story, and I believe, that I have now babbled my affections enough. XD
You have probably just turned me into a serial reviewer for your stories. So expect more, I hope to continue on in this wild array of character personality designs. It's just not often something can provoke this much thought into me, so I thought I'd share them.
I want to see what happens next-I am dying to better understand how they tick!-through the counselor-I want to see how you portray Haku!*growls* That's is all.

-Pry's fingers from keyboard and twirls away- XD
iceyxstrawberry chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
AWWW I LOVE IT!:) Its one of my FAVORITE of your stories! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!11
armelino chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Please please update soon you have no idea how much i adore your story. Please come back to us and fininish it o_O
gallatica7 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Ah, the absolutely raw-ness this has - really wonderful and yes, a delightful break from the normal mushymushy that most yaoi fics have.

At times the plot leans dangerously on borderline crazy, making me wonder where the hell is this going - I also wonder if there's something deeper to why Sasuke is such a rebellious, psychotic little bundle of joy, why Naruto turned out the way he did, the befuddling guardianship and legal-age logic, etc...

but i trust you to clear it all up in due time.

And altho this is a minor detail, thank you for keeping Sakura-bashing to the minimum. It always irks me when sasunaru fics cant let go of Sakura being written the bitch/whore who's deeply in love/delusional. From the manga I actually quite like Sakura and dont see her as a threat to future sasunaru. In fact the manga also quite blatantly shows how Sakura might actually dig boylove (remember that chapter where Konohamaru did that Oirioke no Jutse thing, with Sai and Sasuke? ah. ha. ha. ha.)

soon. It's been...months? :))
Retainit chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Ooooh marriage counselling? I want to see how that turns out. And I lolled at the end when sasuke saw the book naruto was reading. You should really update this story! :)
fungeki chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
damn this is rather angst filled but it does have its moments. I'm glad Naruto is up for help; you can only help those who want to help themselves.

Hope you still continue with this story. I'd love to see if Sasuke manages to get naruto up.
7troublesome chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awesome fic - one of my favourites! It is a real pity You have forgotten about it. I love it - especially the way Sasuke is written. They are both men, not a little bit weak, total macho and you have made a great job describing their relationship. Thanks a lot - LOVE IT!
medea chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Hi, first I have something to say to you. It is very important that you understand me. I hate NaruSasu. Every time I read Sasuke that way, I have wanted to mourn and do not know why. It's like rabies or something.

However. And this is really amazing. I love your story. It's amazing to me, and I started reading the story in mind reluctantly, but ... I just gave up, and although the NaruSasu still not pleasant for me, actually went into the plot and I loved the fic (also I had to pass by the sex scenes because it ... you know).

I fell in love with his chaotic world, and fear and all the love that hides in unhappiness.

Thanks and sorry that I'm so sincere, hehehe.
The Purple and Green Monster chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Gott! I loved this ff since the summary: "as beautifully destructive as a universe gone supernova." has ended engraved in my brain. The characterization is fucking good, the environment, the story is slowly showing us what is going on, and just as you say is dark, bloody dark but so awesome, they are like the clash of two titans or something, even so Iruka describe then so well.

besides I love the fact they are both so manly, and so real and is just wooaa they're so bloody hot.

is so real, one can think it may happen to you, or the person beside you, or... I don't know. This is what I'm looking for when I enter to read a Fanfic, a piece of amazingly write fantasy.

I can already say you fanfic is better that a lot of books I've read. and not just this, even if this is the one I like the most, I've read some of your others fics and they are good too.

but really I just love this. love the violence, the possessive love, the need, the co-dependence, and all of the deep emotions surrounding them. I love Sasuke is trying to avoid everything not thinking, because real people do that, I'm one of those, of course I've never run away with some crazy paedophile, we're not all so extremist as Sasu-chan XD.

I really love they fight that way, is so hot. really... Okay maybe I have a problem. But hell they're hot!

I rambled to much now so... please! Please! Update soon! *puppy eyes*

bye- bye

XOXO!
Kiz chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Awesome! When is ch 5 out? :D
randomidiotgenius chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
please update soon. i love this story, especially because it is true to thier personalities in the anime and most likely psychological issues. PLEASE don't stop.
Bacontheft chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
lol marriage
scillian chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
It is an amazing story. The feelings are so intense, it's sometimes hard to read.

I can't choose between Naruto and Sasuke, but which one is going to break first?
7troublesome chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Another awesome chapter! More angst and even more close feelings between Sasuke and Naruto. I was amazed at the way picture him and the fact that he walked so many miles in order to get Uchiha back. Though the story is rather angsty I simply LOVE IT! Especialy I loved the scen between Madara and Sasuke, I mean the moment of establishing power ballance - it was amazingly written! Thanks a lot for the pleasure while reading!

Seven troublesome