Reviews for Peace and Quiet
TinaF chapter 29 . 5/24/2017
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing.
merniizztat chapter 29 . 5/8/2017
Great story
milagglad chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
Esta historia fue increible
Dracowoman chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
you did a great job.

5/5
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Did she have wings? Or did she just fly like superman and raven from teen Titans?
Lunaris-wind chapter 29 . 7/26/2012
The differences in Bella (ie. the superpowers) were interesting to read, but it is a little sad for me when conflict is resolved so very easily. I did enjoy reading the story however, so thanks for writing it.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
Very nice story, well done.

I liked the concept of Bella being evolved through the experiment, and that fact having weight on her change, making it different than others and turning her into a different race of vampires entirely.

Loved the story, see ya laterz.
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
Ummmm... Not to be critical or anything, but wasn't Bella able to read minds earlier? What happened to that?
Random Peep chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Ahh I loved it, awesome job! Very cute story and well written! P
Spanish girl chapter 29 . 5/17/2011
Its fantastic, I love it very much
cressey chapter 29 . 3/17/2011
This started off really well with such an original idea, but then it kind of just went ...

I think that maybe, they got over the 1st problem too easily seeing as you had built it up to be a problem and it really wasn't. Then there was another problem that they just breezed through and then another. Maybe if you had left it at the 1st problem, and made that an actual issue, bulked it up, gave it more description, this could have been something really special. The way it is now, i think you were trying too hard. You were maybe going more for quantity instead of the quality it started off with.
krystalrocks chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
this chapter's great
Skald of Freya chapter 29 . 11/20/2010
Well, there we go. Thank you for writing this, I found it very enjoyable.

I had some issues with your writing style in the beginning, it felt a bit awkward at times. Some odd sentence structures and such. But it improved later on, so I was glad I made my self see past it.

Storywise it was fine, maybe a slight bit clich├ęd. And you might be a bit too blunt about somethings, the combat and conrfontations especially.

I also think the ending felt a bit rushed, with the Volturi and Laurent in short succession. Both felt a bit "Wham, bam" and then it's done. I was also sad you didn't include the wedding. Some more interactions with Charlie and Renee regarding the wedding and Bellas status as a Vampire would have been nice too.

But still, overall it was enjoyable.
AkumaSora218 chapter 29 . 11/3/2010
Cutest BellaXAlice i've read so far!
Emma James chapter 29 . 10/7/2010