Reviews for To Rule in Hell
Fancyeyes chapter 51 . 4/22/2013
Brilliant story. The best BTVS fic I've ever read. You are an incredibly talented writer.
Fancyeyes chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I know I mentioned this before, but the way you write Spike through Buffy's eyes is absolutely brilliant. It's very true to the show, and the actual relationship they shared opposed to the way people want to see them. You write a very convincing Buffy, and I consider that a huge compliment considering the complexity of her character.
Fancyeyes chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
"He was less than Angel in all the ways that should have mattered. He had been crude and rude and a threat to everything she protected. He smoked too much, and drank too much, and every second sentence out of his mouth was appalling. If he occasionally did the right thing, he did it for all the wrong reasons. He hung around because he didn't have anywhere else to go. He had killed demons because it was the only way he could kill things."

One of my favorite descriptions of Spike I've ever read.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
your making the slayer far to powerfull as well adding far to much importance to Buffy, she did not Gain power from those events, even as you said others bestoed on her power, Xander splitting the line in the first place bringing her out side the norm of regular slayers, Willow and others bringing her back yet again. From what I gather such things would make her a sword, a living one, but no queen. also experience is a HUGE thing in a fight and Buffy fighting against all these thousand year things don't happen lightly, generally their the big bads who have gone through some sort of hell over the years that sqrewed them up. So its fine having her fight a millennia thing and its even fine having her win but DONT do it lightly, cause otherwise that just makes everyone a bitch in that world
tchutchu94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
hi! I love this story ! And euh..., I don't think I'm the onl one wondering if you are going to finish it are update soon but, please, please, please,...do it.

P.S.:I really, really love it.
purrfus chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
She creeps me out. I'm assuming that is what you were going for? Among other things?
purrfus chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Soul searching and epiphanies can be difficult to write in a convincing, entertaining, and still move the story forward way. Excellent job.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 54 . 12/26/2010
I love it! I wonder why people haven't reviewed this! Such complicated lives for our trio! Does the B/S/A mean threesome or love-triangle?
onlyonechairleft chapter 54 . 9/22/2010
*excited squee*

I'm only after finding these updates now and... woo!

I love this story so much- I love how you delve into and around the show and the mythos of it all, merging the canon stuff with your own ideas so seamlessly. :)

All I can say is: yay. More please! :)
Deeba the Unchosen chapter 42 . 9/21/2010
Yay, you're writing this story again! I'm glad to see that you haven't abandoned it. Any chance that I could get a summary of what came before? The plot's a little hazy, after all this time.
Toshie chapter 54 . 9/20/2010
Chapter 42 was a shock. I am at a loss for words - it's brilliant as always. And I love it - as always. And I'll probably give a more coherent review when I've re-read the new chapters a few times - but in the meantime - LOVE IT! And Thankyou! I do adore your updates - you are brilliant!
Buffy Pratt chapter 40 . 9/1/2010
Why does Buffy insist that she doesn't love Spike? ... the lady doth protest too much.
LadyInRed chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I wonder what has happened with Riley in later chapters. He hasn't been prominent in your story line. Great story telling - wish I had a drop of your talent.
SpikeFan chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
I think you are one of the most creative fan-fiction writers! Your stories are so unique and inspiring without fluff. There is hidden meaning and purpose to every detail. As I read I have to stop myself and go back to make sure I didn't overlook something. Several times, as I have re-read a chapter, I realized that I missed hidden details.
Toshie chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I adore your stories. I just re-read Spellcaster and the Labyrinth stories for the 8th or 9th times... Just wondering if you are in a position to update any of your fiction any time soon. I won't be picky - anything written by you on any fandom is acceptable to me :) Please please please! I know RL can get in the way - but if you get the chance - and if writing for some random stranger in any way motivates you... I beg of you :) Melodramatic I know - but I really do beg! Anyway - if you can't - life is too much - or you've stopped writing at all - I understand - and I just want to thankyou for the stories you've already written - and I will continue to read and re-read them all! Just so you know. (probably a muddled sounding strange review - just wanted to share it)