Reviews for The Freaky Box Thing
sao172 chapter 1 . 6/17
Love this one. Lol I loved Dean when he had no memories
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/7
Heheeh! Kind of fynny! I love this story so fare. All of your Destiel-ideas are fantastic! Thank you :)
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 2/22
man, we need the freaky box thing in the show, like really soon. this was awesome!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/7
I am in LOVE with your Destiel stories!
Sabpars7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
loving it
flying mirror chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Thats just super cute. And we really need Dean happy once in a while. Now we just have to made it happen in the show. :D
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Cue the silly grin and Destiel fangirl squealing ljfklsdfjsdklfjksdlfjaslfj
It's 3 a.m...I should sleep...oh but look, another fanfiction!
funsizedbrunette chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hey I wanted details :(
deletes chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This made me amazingly freaking happy. Amnesia is definitely a favourite trope now if it wasn't before. Dean saying how is feels is arg, brilliant! Love that Cas didn't take his crap when he turned back.
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
XD haha, that's a great way to just get them together! Love it!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love reading about this two and lowered inhibitions. I'm glad Dean got the chance to tell Cas what he really wanted before he got his memories back.
gay bert ernie chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
"He had to go see a man about a God" BEST LINE
meag chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
and now i just realized who wrote this and i'm no longer surprised that an eon later i still think about this and have it bookmarked. i 3 jenn.
meag chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
omg i read this a million years ago and still think about it all the time. dean's eagerness when he can't remember anything is so adorable and heartbreaking. and the description of him afterwards, all loose-limbed with his beer makes me want to cry because i want that for him so badly. thanks for writing this beautiful thing!
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Ha ha ha Dean is so honest when he's amnesiac... I'm glad he convinced Cas to use a little force if necessary.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »