Reviews for The Last Five Years
SeverNSkull chapter 1 . 8/14
That hurt so much. Why does Dean always torture himself? Oh gosh, that was so sad! I loved it; it was beautiful.
flying mirror chapter 1 . 8/12
I hate him! I hate him! I hate him so much! How can he do this to Cas? *sob*
2014!Dean is such an egoistic asshole. As if he is the only one who suffers and lost someone.

Ok... *breaths* Now Im calm again. Dont understand me wrong. You did a masterful job with this story. Thats why Im so angry at Dean. But still masterful.
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 3/23
Ahh heartbreaking but marvelous story!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh wow, you can angst too. You can angst like hell. Oh, it hurts. The non-linear structure was wonderfully done, made it all the more bittersweet.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is beautiful and painful and so well-written.
Savannah chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
i dont even know what to say, just the way it weaved in between the years, how the narration so sweetly switched between dean and cas, and i know these arent quite the right words, but god this was good. i just love your portrayal of cas, i feel like you capture him so well. And honestly cas beng dean's constant is something that i havent ever read before but it fits them so well, they just need to be there
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
*quietly sobbing*
Lala chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Very well written story. :)
Bomb-With-an-Accent chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Damn it, I cried.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Painfully well done. A bit of a heartbreaker.
ljunattainable chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
well written...but depressing!
sherlockthecockblock chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have so many feelings rn
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So I've been going through and reading a lot of your stories...and this one just made me so...sad. It broke my heart into itty bitty pieces, and I am totally going to go sob my eyes out. Good job. Damn good job. You are...well, frankly, amazing.
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Damndamndamndamn are you freakin kiddig me Dean , you're going to leave Cas behind and go shoot your little brother , Sam , Sammy who looked up to you
ClampLover chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh God! This was amazing. And it made me cry. But seriously, amazing.