Reviews for Second Childhood
AngelOfTheLord chapter 2 . 7/18
Well, this is it. The ship that I'll go down with... Thank you for this! You are AMAZING!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 5/31
Loved this amazing story! Thank you!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 5/31
Love this! :)
WindRush chapter 2 . 2/8
Can I just marry all of your Destiel fics? Because I am seriously so in love with them!
c.amilarodriguez chapter 2 . 2/4
This was really nice
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
sam the mini matchmaker oh my gosh XD
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
'to insinuate yourself in my space'

I DIED X'D also the part with sam telling gabe's story was hilarious XD
terroristmuffin chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Hi! I just read your fic and is so awesome! *O* little Sammy is the cutest little thing even when you make him keep his "grown up mind" and play matchmaker with Dean and Cas. They're relationship is so well build, i can see theyre love growing slowly... or showing might be a better term?
I love this story so much I have a couple of friends who also love destiel as much as me but they don't know english and i was wondering if you would let me translate for them and the very little but passionate supernatural latin community? I know there's a lot of people out there that will really appreciate it.
PT-chan ssu chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
THIS FIC IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE I LOVE IT OMG DEAN AND CAS AND SAM LET ME JUST CUDDLE YOU YOU CUTE LITTLE MATCHMAKER! XDDD

Such a sweet fic ;w; absokutely Golden XD
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
this is one of the best fanfics I've read ever!
Lucy chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Very very of Sammy, they hunt no case and get holidays.
Jake Winchester chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
This was adorable!
Avidus.lectori chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
you model your story so well... I can't stop reading your story. I've read four of the in the last hour and a half. :D
Sh3zza chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Love how Dean and Castiel are moving at a believable pace, they didn't just realise that they liked each other and the next minute they're making out. I also love how Sammy is matchmaker! It's so adorable! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon
Pebblepaw chapter 2 . 1/13/2015