Reviews for Second Childhood
Ficklefate chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
You are an amazing writer. This was so cute and adorable and perfect. Totally loved it.
tardisoftheshire chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
I LOVE THIS BEYOND WORDS IT'S SO ADORABLE AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! Everyone is exactly in character, and Sam's antics as a little boy are hilarious! Castle is adorably Castiel ~ preciously awkward but perfect XDDD
Snovolovac chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaah so awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Okay wow this is too adorable to handle

Cas is being so mindful and sweet and gentle and his thing with the lights and his way with Sam

Oh gosh I love the grace and magic that you brought into this, it highlights everything adorable that's happening
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Gorgeous story! I'd love to read more!
AngelOfTheLord chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Well, this is it. The ship that I'll go down with... Thank you for this! You are AMAZING!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Loved this amazing story! Thank you!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Love this! :)
WindRush chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Can I just marry all of your Destiel fics? Because I am seriously so in love with them!
c.amilarodriguez chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
This was really nice
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
sam the mini matchmaker oh my gosh XD
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
'to insinuate yourself in my space'

I DIED X'D also the part with sam telling gabe's story was hilarious XD
terroristmuffin chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Hi! I just read your fic and is so awesome! *O* little Sammy is the cutest little thing even when you make him keep his "grown up mind" and play matchmaker with Dean and Cas. They're relationship is so well build, i can see theyre love growing slowly... or showing might be a better term?
I love this story so much I have a couple of friends who also love destiel as much as me but they don't know english and i was wondering if you would let me translate for them and the very little but passionate supernatural latin community? I know there's a lot of people out there that will really appreciate it.
PT-chan ssu chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
THIS FIC IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE I LOVE IT OMG DEAN AND CAS AND SAM LET ME JUST CUDDLE YOU YOU CUTE LITTLE MATCHMAKER! XDDD

Such a sweet fic ;w; absokutely Golden XD
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
this is one of the best fanfics I've read ever!