Reviews for Baby Talk
smut1956 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Incredibly realistic and appropriate discussion between two grownups. Mac and Stella are so deliberate in the other parts of their lives that this seems like a natural outgrowth.

You write both sides well, thought provoking stuff.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
candypink26 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
enjoyable oneshot there! a sequel would be awesome! (:
CloudyGrayEyes chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very cute ) I definitely think you should add more to this series )
Herrera chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great job, I liked it very much. They had to have this talk, hadn't they?. Sweet and sincere, as Mac and Stella are.

Congratulations for all your work

Paz
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Loved it,and can't wait to read the next story in the series
csi kane chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
i loved it and i hope they have a baby...
preston-gal chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Loved it! Please continue, it is a will they/won't they scene and I'm intrigued as to which way you will choose and where it is smooth sailing (thought I'm guessing it won't be) ;)

Congrats on the 100!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
OMG CONGRATULATIONS YAYY HIP-HIP lol i'm so happy fore u and i'm glad u made this fic ur 100th one it was amazing as always i hope u write a hundred more and then some .do the readers a favor and keep posting fics

xoxo crazy hot

leah
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aw:) adorble
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
As always you stun me with your love, realism, and humor in this situation Stella finds herself in. I realized that I should include Mac in this, but despite the change of times a child will always need its mother. And her fears are valid and real in here about how would they deal with a child since they do have very important jobs.

Note I dismiss the problem with her age, because she might think it is a problem but I don't. I've had friends who have had older parents and they were more steady and smarter than kids who had younger parents. Most of parenting is listening to your instincts and knowing your child, and since Stella's job is to be observant...I think she would make an outstanding mother. Not to mention this would be perfect pay back to get Lindsay and Danny to pull their weight by babysitting their kids. :D

Favorite lines

"Damn it!" Stella exclaimed, the heel of her hand connecting with the steering wheel. How was it that in a city with that many radio stations she couldn't find a decent song when she needed it?"

"No, but it's all part of being a parent," Mac insisted. "There's no manual, no script to follow. It's endless on-the-job training."

"And you're not scared by that?"

"Of course I'm scared, but being scared is okay. In fact, I'd be worried if I wasn't scared."

"I'm old," Stella sighed, hating the way those words sounded.

"Honey, you're not old. You're a healthy woman in the prime of your life. Women older than you have babies all the time."

She raised her eyebrow, forehead crinkling.

"No, I didn't say you were old," he replied. "But you've never been bothered by age before. Why now?"

"What I want is for us to be happy and not keep things from each other," he grinned and scooted closer to her. "But, yes, I really want this," he finished.

Her free hand clasped their still-joined ones. "I don't know what to do, Mac, but I need time to process all of this, okay?"

Mac nodded understandingly. "But you're not ruling out having a baby?"

"I'll think about it, but I'm not making any promises."

He leaned in to kiss her, but she stopped him with a hand to his chest. "But since I'm doing all this thinking, I need to know that you'll be happy even if we don't have a baby."

"I love you, and that's never going to change. Ever," he replied with a grin, repeating her words from earlier.

She toyed with the buttons on his shirt, effectively pulling him closer. "I'm glad we talked," she told him honestly, the apprehension from earlier now replaced with understanding and a sense of peace.

"Me, too," he breathed as his lips closed on hers.

As she melted into the kiss, her last thought was that whatever life had in store for them, they would face it. Together."

Congratulations on your 100th story! *hugs* ...and don't think I missed the dinos and trees! ;)
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Mac Stella Baby Talk Naww! *squee*

Well done, congratulations to your fic no. 100- so glad that its a Mac/Stella story!

Oh and...this sequel needs a sequel! ;)
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Congratulations your 100th fanfic! love it.. AWW, how lovely!
4EvaBenson chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
awesome keep this up!
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i was waiting a while for the story and glad it was finally created and posted I enjoyed it ALOT the talk and everything... simply amazing you help put me in my SMacked mood again, so thanks for that :D
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love married mac and stella a lot. And this was pretty. Congrats on #100! I'm right behind ya!