Reviews for Kinky Leaping
New88 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I don't know if this count as PWP ..I mean there was plot and action :)
anyway ,Really good job .I really enjoyed reading it
glad everything worked out at the end .
I wish you would write more PWP ..You are perfect at it:)
dramatic owl chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Good characterizations, well-written and well-handled. The interaction between Al and Sam is great and I like that you had Al point out to Sam the difference between the two situations he's comparing. Loved Sam's little joke at the end about the costume looking good on him too. lol, I bet it did.
godessisis chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I couldn't stop laughing at the idea of Sam getting kinky.
Rheavak chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I just read your story and was most impressed. I loved that show and you got all the details down to a T. I would love to have Sam be my batman. Written well with a great imagination. Would love to read some new stuff.
Nancy T chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hey, this was fun! A little enjoyable kink and then a good action story! What I especially like is that everyone behaves intelligently: Darlene tries to clear out as quickly and quietly as possible, even though there's a problem; Sam sees to Darlene's welfare before chasing after Thomas; the waitress helps out even though it unnerves her; just generally the kind of intelligent quick action that does save lives. Thanks!
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is aces my sweet! Your writing has gotten better! The flow and dialogue is so spot on! Whatever new techniques you are applying, it be rockin! ;) *snuggles you*
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you write more thanks