Reviews for Incidents 2: Glitch - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
formication chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
:( by dates it looks like you'll never finish this...which is heart breaking. you're the best rogue gambit author on here. BB COME BACK.
Mai24 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
I like it :) It's funny and catchy, and I don't think that I'm terribly confused. I'm just waiting for Rogue to start screaming in french chasing Remy down the halls, then in Russian after she absorbs Pete. This is gonna be fuuuuun!
Lucky's Girl chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
HI,

I think it was just as good as the others! : D

"Was that his arms around her waist?" Hey, if you give him the opportunity, do you think he isn't going to take it? Remy LeBeau is an opportunist! ;)

I loved the description of the Guild life. It shapes Remy so much I think it is important to show. Hahahaha, jealous Remy, poor him. He doesn't ever get any help though, nothing comes easy for him.

Hahahahahaha, I LOVED her fighting with herself, or Remy...spahgetti...hee, that was a fun scene and it fits the story so well...

"Swamp from which he came." Yeah, I can see Logan saying that. Poor Kitty, it was funny though. I'd probably laugh once I got over the shock of it! ;p Great chapter! I loved it!

~Paige
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
I like this story...
Saint of the Sinners chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
lol
S2T chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
I'm all too lazy to log in.

I LOVED IT!

And the ending? Kitty is A DOLL. I am simply charmed by her. LOVES IT!
New Dawn Rising chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Hehehe...sandwiched betweeen Kitty and the Cajun...I love it! xD
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Love it when you update. ) This cheered me up loads. Nothing like a good dose of well-written fanfiction to feel better. D Thank you~ Poor Remy doesn't even get a 'Sorry' from Rogue. Though his yammering in her head might have something to do with it. Hehehe. I love how you just slipped that he's in her head right in the smack of nowhere. I should really go back to reread this. I love this series. D
angelwingz21 chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Absolutely loved this chapter! I'm so happy you're not abandoning this story. Haha, I can just imagine the Wolverine ganging up on Gambit. I really hope you update again sometime soon!
Chellerbelle chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
I was already enjoying this chapter, and then we got to the end. The imagery of Kitty was just priceless!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
You all seem to have forgotten: Remy don't like the Med-Lab.

*grins evilly*

He's got such a fun mind.

The professor can't get in with out him opening up, and Roguey gets to enjoy all of those... images free of charge, admission, or a lock down.

He's really great. Heart Remy so much.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Ahhh, the Remy psyche, always a sure-fire garruntee for mental scarring, legally debatable thought processes, an instant poker face, and a strangely potent stare.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Ahhh, the eyes... love the eyes... always love the eyes...

If you haven't noticed, I could go on for awhile about their eyes. (Yes, both of them. Emeralds, and rubies on black velvet. Gorgeous)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Non! Non, non, non, non, NON!

Indy, luv, calm down a bit please- AH! *ducks flaming missile*

Indy!

NON!

Hate Belle.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaate Bellllllladonnnnnnaaaaaaaa!

But do love the fic an' will continue t' read as long as slimy Swamp witch doesn't get her claws int' Rems. At leas' not permanen'ly.

Sorry, sheila, tha one thing, well, one of tha things, she absolutely will NOT compromoise on is who gets Remy. An it's Rogue. Always.

Anyway, sorry, Indy's a bit of a handful.
hjfdkg chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I love, love, LOVE this story! It's too funny; all the random issues that Rogue has to deal concerning her powers on top of everyone who wants to help her out (but generally just make it all worse) :) it's just too brilliant. You write your characters perfectly, especially Logan who, for some reason, always just jumps off the page to me when I read him in this. And lol, my virgin eyes! Best line ever. Please continue, this and Fritz are pretty much the only X-Men fanfics I bother to read anymore.