Reviews for The Making of the Final Episode of Digimon 02
This explains everything
PorcelainDollxx chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was so epic xD
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was brilliantly done! Three years later and yes you have a new reviewer :)
Bibi Santos chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Perferct! Made a lot more sense than the episode itself!
poobaoger chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
O: this is amazing accurate XD
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Huh, Norm1 and Norm3 are stupid. Norm2 actually makes a little sense but then when he starts smoking he gets just as bad as the other two.

And this fic made more sense then the ending. I was so pissed off at the ending. They have seuccessfully made me dislike Sora D:

Thanks for clearing this all up for us, now we know why they put that crappy ending.
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hahaha! I remember Digimon... that was great!
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
1) Script format is not allowed on this site; it is clearly written on the TOS before you have to submit a story.

2) For someone who thinks drugs are bad I had a hard time believing that while reading this seeing as this was quite unimaginative, not to mention unfunny to boot.

3) Anyone who thinks that a franchise driven, merchandise shilling, shonen anime aimed at kids would have a canon gay couple needs to have their brain examined.

4) This was unfunny; anyone who laughs at this probably laughs at Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia.
eternal-love59 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hahahah this was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing seriously this was great :) I love Norm 2 hes great but Norm 3 was even better. It all makes sense now thanks for writing by the way.
Arciam chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
XD SO GREAT!
arisachu chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
LOLOL Yes.

"Good God, man! We don't have time for that!" Absolutely priceless.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
XD *laughing hysterically with no end in sight* XD XD XD

That's exactly how it happened. Exactly. Nothing else could explain that ending. I was actually all pumped for the ending and then my whole mood did a 360. There was no logic in it whatsoever. I think one of the worst was not putting Hikari and Takeru together and then having Taichi and Yamato next to each other at the end like, as you said. Oh, and Tai cutting his hair. Really hated that too.

Great interpretation! I'm with you 100 percent!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
ROFL! Too funny! XD
xokatel chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Haha! This had me laughing all the way through. A Crack pipe! Thats it thats why the ending of 02 was so..well bad for me at least. It ruined it for me as as Taito and Daiken fan :(
Caliboy chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
that made me laugh so hard but I didn't much like reliving the crappy ending cuz it sucked! it made me feel like digimon was done and would never air again! I was a heartbroken child! :(