Reviews for Brave New Hope
Mary123 chapter 65 . 9/13
Aside from the fact that you had Fred killed too, which made me extremely frustrated, your story is actually better than JKR's original books. Don't take me wrong, I love the HP world she created (otherwise I wouldn't give myself the trouble of reading fanfictions to keep that world alive), but your story captivated me in a way not even HP books managed to do so. I'm actually pretty sad that it is over. I started reading the sequel you wrote about George and Izzy (I absolutely LOVE their pairing), but felt really frustrated that you didn't finish it. Did you give up on that story? Please come back, and keep writing! I'd love to read more about the alternative HP universe you created! Please write more for us!
Nik1627 chapter 65 . 12/25/2015
Awe! Amazing ending! N totally loved the story! Actually, loved the series, every bit!
Guest chapter 64 . 5/1/2015
Don't get me wrong
I totally adore your series. I can't call it anything else than great plotting and writing stamina that you got through all five books especially without negletting any characters. Not to forget I love Lulu. She is great. One of the best Ocs I have read about.
The only constructive critique I can give you, is that your action scenes seem a little glossed over. I know, writing fighting scenes can be tricky - moreover so because jkr didn't write too many advanced fights herself in detail.
However Sirius is a fighter. Always has been one ( fighting against his family believes, wrestling werewolves, beeing full time fighter for the order in the first war etc) always will be. I kind of expected him to be more involved in a battle, especially when it is at hogwarts and schoolchildrens lives are threatend out there. Not to mention Harrys. Even Remus and tonks were out there...
lizyeh2000 chapter 65 . 3/13/2015
Loved your story , now favourited! thanks for creating this awesome series!
HopelessDragon chapter 64 . 11/9/2014
Goddamn it... The worst parts of this are canon, but you still made me cry like a little girl.
HopelessDragon chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
I love everything you've done with this series, but right now I specifically want to compliment you on your Harry. The thing is, his troubled (neglect loneliness bullying) upbringing played such a crucial role in the way he turned out, when going AU with it it's always hard to make his feelings and motives believeable. You've succeded in giving him his own set of issues, a transmutated version of his original HP ones, and it works great.
elijahlover chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
YES YES YES! I have been looking for this fanfic series all week. It was so awesome when and read it a couple of years ago and suddenly I had this urge to read it again but I couldn't find it! I love this series so much I can't wait to read it all over again! X
bellagill92 chapter 65 . 7/27/2014
Awesome fic! Love it!
Troll chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Haven't read your fix in ages, but I remember it being good. But truth be told I only reviewed because you had 666 reviews and I'm evil like that...just went back to read...ouch.
AHH chapter 60 . 12/24/2013
Zip No Nada
Not my OTP! :'( I guess I have to read on...
AHHH chapter 59 . 12/24/2013
That's all I'm going to say, AHHH!

Ps that's a good thing
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 61 . 12/1/2013
Oh so close to the end!
I'm so scared. Remus and Tonks might die.
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 59 . 12/1/2013
Dobby! :(
Snape's gonna warn them, yay!
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 54 . 11/29/2013