Reviews for A lie to hold on to
littlelizruth chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
OMG! please pick this story back up! i wanna know the rest! PLEASE!
miranda04 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Wait! When they discuss the necklace in the prologue, Edward says he noticed the necklace the night they met. It sounds like they're discussing THIS evening, though (which is not when they met).

Anyway, love the story! Off to read more!
twimom33 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Awesome so far - I hope u are planning on updating...I see it's been 6 months. I can't wait to see what happens next. I believe Bella will go through he'll but I'm hoping edward doesn't shoot himself like the first chap. says & I hope Rina gets taken care of & the truth set straight!
mommywanda chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
HI! I'm going through my favorites list, and I saw where you haven't updated in a while. I hope all is okay with you, and that perhaps you'll be able to post another chapter again soon. I miss your work-this is a good story. I just hope you haven't given up on it or something. Keep up the good work!
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
La Mentira...my favorite novela of all time. Can't wait to read the Bella and Edward version, but first I'm going to finish reading the chapters of fire and ice then I'll come back to this one:D
RKsoulmates913 chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
1º E's HUGE mistake( i know rage blinds people)- when his uncle asked him "Where will you live? How will you make a living?" IF she was the gold-digging she wouldn't have agreed with his proposal.

Irina asked -"Why pass up a man like Jasper and settle for a guy like Edward…he has no means to support you. You'd be poor."

Yeah Ed knows how Jazz is in love with B, so why would she choose him over Jazz? He has money and name and E has his Brother's land and all his bills to Ed is pathetic.

OMG Now God knows how long i will have to wait until my next fanfuckintastic chapter(j/K, i know you have a life beyond ffic, but i'm really anxious-lol-no pressure)

Your ffic is awesome, and i'm dying to his heart breaks when he hears all the truthm the raw truth, and he sees Bella is AMAZING/PERFECTION and he just threw her away. like trash.

XO from BRAZIL

My heart is broken for my little birdie! :(
RKsoulmates913 chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
All the time i read about E an d his stupid revenge, i want to punch him. LOL

How blind he can be...
RKsoulmates913 chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Can i kill this Irina? I hope with all my heart that Peter and Kate are the only ones who will believe Bella whenever/wherever situation.I'm mammabear whan it comes to Bella(whispering-all KS too-lol) ;)
RKsoulmates913 chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I'm hurt, i thought Emily was a real friend, i mean, she knows B forever, and she just assumed B had an affair with Alec was gross, i mean, Bella would never be enganged to E's brother and then sleeps with him after/before his Emily should know this.

"I put away a lot of bad people...those people might want revenge."" Peter and E wants revenge from a very wrong LOL

"Edward began to walk down the stairs when a shoe hit his head."LMAO I want to hug is badass!
RKsoulmates913 chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Slow...hmmmmmm I don't think so, but can't you blame her? LOL
RKsoulmates913 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I WANT to tear E's face dare he? He doesn't know the meaning of communicate? LOL

XO from Brazil
RKsoulmates913 chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Oh my poor bb! How wrong he is!

I think Esme is a warrior!She went through hell and now this. And E is judging and not asking, just judging!
RKsoulmates913 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Gosh she does know what/who she wants

""Don't keep questioning me, Edward...take me home. I will show you." Bella leaned in and crushed her lips to his."

SEXCABMUSTBEFANCKINGTASTIC!lol

Oh gosh now let me suffer with my dear Bella next chapters! sniff
RKsoulmates913 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Jesus, this was painful to read.I had to stop reading a few times bc my vision got blurry,I cried like a bb!

'Broadcast - You Break My Heart'- song

And poor Bella she will pay for all their pain without even realise it.
RKsoulmates913 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
A gold-digging... Poor , she got the worse part.