Reviews for 3 More Years
chocolatemaltesers chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
This is a really nice, neat ending. Its good how you don't try to make it overly fluffy and keep the tone consistent with the edginess of the other chapters. X)
chocolatemaltesers chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
The contrast in the dual story-line is really well carried off and makes your underlying themes stand out a lot more. I really like your characterization! Especially how distinct all the personalities are.
chocolatemaltesers chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
The way you wrote Hiten's 'friendship' and the mother's relationship were really good. You really get this family (complete with vibes) down and the emotive response of bankotsu is just right. Lots of people tend to over exaggerate.
chocolatemaltesers chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Well written, but the spacing seems to be a bit weird in this chappie
youkai chick supreme chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Okay so that last part makes no sense to me... but oh well, I never read the other fic so it's my own fault. I have to say, bad father! Get away, creepy incestuous pedo jerk! Eww! But even though I had no idea what was going on or when or why even, or what the deal with the locket was, I still found that end part about Hiten and Suzaku cute. Still, that father... fucking eww.

Also, question! Did the father and Jakotsu have sex last chapter or not? I didn't know if you were being vague and alluding to it or if it was just ...foreplay for lack of a better word. Either way, bad Jakotsu, no one should touch you but Bankotsu! Bad boy.

All in all, the ending was a bit weird for me, like it doesn't seem like an ending at all... But I guess it's supposed to be like that and continue in the next fic, yes? Hmm, interesting stuff.
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
You can almost see where his mother is coming from, a fear for her son and his "normal" life. If it wasn't so cruel of her you could almost relate. That scene with Hiten in bed was so bittersweet, I loved it. That was the best so far (in two chapters, durrr), I absolutely loved that.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ahhhh, my heart! Again! Hmmm, Jakotsu sure went from "Yea, I fuck boys, no big deal" to "Omg I looove you!" rather fast. Not gonna complain though. Since that aspect was adorable, and it looks like sadness is ahead... Yay angst! (I like to end things on a positive note!)
xPrincessKagurax chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
kawaii
Inu chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
The car! And..the "special" room Kujaku made. I like those things. At least he is useful sometimes for certain things, even though he's gross and a rapist. The end was good too because everyone got to get it on! Foursome(not really, just kidding)!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
YAY! Mismatched lovers are where they belong!
Inu chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Suzaku's dad is crazy- I wonder where Suzaku gets it from (*nudge, wink, poke*)? I actually liked Jakotsu in this chapter, but I won't mention why because that would give some of the chapter away. I also sense that Suzaku doesn't like his dad, why is that? Maybe we'll figure it out in the next chapter? So yeah, super chapter! I love it.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
I liked Christmas with Su-chan. That was rather happy until Daddy stepped in. I did find the names confusing...Kujaku Jakotsu & Midari Kujaku... one feels like a surname the other a first name. XD

And I didn't liek Su-chan's step mom or was she his mom? She was so bland a character, I really didn't care. Which stinks, as I like Su-chan. XD And I want to knwo more about him, so seeing a bit of his home life was nice.
Inu chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Cool! _ This is a great chapter. Poor Bankotsu..he's so miserable. He's also really emo. Also..his mom reminds me of my mom, which is not a good thing lol. Keep up the good work- I can't wait to read chapter 3! )
kirayasha aka kira chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Awe... that was so sad... *cries*
Inu chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I liked this chapter, but why does Jakotsu have to go away completely? You know he's going to call Bankotsu up in secret ).

It just seems unrealistic. Other than that, I love the whole lovey dovey thing you have going on here, and I can't wait to read more to find out what happens with Jakotsu! _