Reviews for Outcast 2 Alternative World: Trials
Andou Masaki chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
The story move quite nicely my friend;

It was unfortunate however that Sakura lose her legs, although I find it would be hard for Ohgami's reaction to be like that. I do understand that you try to focus on how Japanese men around Taisho era would react, however I do believed that ST World is far more advance in comparison to our world.

Regardless it is a good fic, and I look forward for the main branch story one as well!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
The seven chapters are good Benji Himura
KamehameGadoken chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Only two reviews including mine...why? Seriously, how is Sakura Wars not that popular to make a fanfic about? I mean, one of the games FINALLY come to the U.S.A., and people don't put up many fics about it? Yours is a fantastic piece of work, the self insert is actually fantastic, and the plot twist of cutting off Sakuras leg is jaw dropping. Do NOT let this story go to waste. Update!
Nim Maj chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Odd, no reviews. Meh, maybe some people just don't like blatant Self-inserts.

However, some people are capable of doing it well. Looking over some of your older works, I find this one of the better fics. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Forge Ahead!

P.S. is English not your first language, the story would flow better if you worked on your grammar, but if its a second language, then getting a proofreader would help. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to help much. I am busy and proofing would be slow.